Forums Off Topic
IRON MAN 2 INFO!!!

So If you like the first IRON MAN (and if you didn't I might have to smack you . .. LOL, jK) then you'll dig this little interview:

Taken from themovieblog (I always give credit where credit is due)

Devin over at CHUD just finished an interview with Jon Favreau regarding the upcoming Iron Man DVD release, but apparently they talked a whole lot more about Iron Man 2. It’s a good read and he says more is coming. Here are some of the highlights:

1) He, Justin Theroux and Robert Downey Jr. are working hard already on the script

2) War Machine will be in Iron Man 2

3) Happy Hogan will get more screentime

4) It’s going to be a trilogy

5) The Mandarin will be the main arching villain of the trilogy

6) Regarding The Avengers, Favreau sees how Captain America and Hulk fit into Iron Man’s universe, but not Thor (I agree)

7) Doesn’t want to go The Dark Knight route. He wants to keep it mple and fun

8) Says the action and battles will be much better than the first movie… he’s learning action
DaShape Friday 9/12/2008 at 01:39 AM | 18805
Sounds cool to me.

Iron Man was the biggest surprise of the Summer, I knew it would be good... but not as good as it ended up being.

Downey did a fantastic job, I can't wait to see what he and Favreau do with this.
DarkArtist81 Saturday 9/13/2008 at 04:52 AM | 18854
Sounds cool to me.

Iron Man was the biggest surprise of the Summer, I knew it would be good... but not as good as it ended up being.

Downey did a fantastic job, I can't wait to see what he and Favreau do with this.

+1 i cannot wait for the sequal.
Evildsm Tuesday 9/16/2008 at 02:45 PM | 18970