Forums Horror Movie Talk
Will Jessica Lange Be Back For Season 2 Of American Horror Story?

Just yesterday we reported about the posbility of several key members from last years cast of American Horror Story making their return to the second season of the hit show to take on new characters.

And now according to TVLine, Jesca Lange who is fresh off her Golden Globe win on Sunday night, may be among the "two or three" cast members that will be making their encore performance for Season 2 next fall.

"Yes, we are condering a second season," the actress shared backstage at the Globes. "Nothing is definite yet." As for who else might return for an encore, Lange said, "That's going to be entirely up to . I know that everybody that is returning will be playing a different character."

It's no secret that Season 2 of AHS will be "radically different" from Season 1. Co-creator Ryan Murphy promised that we'd see a new setting/locale and a (mostly) new cast for the second season. As for who won't be back, Murphy confirmed that the two leads of Season One, Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott, will not be returning for American Horror Story's second turn.

Now our question(s) for the Bidite Nation: Is it imperative that Lange makes her return to the American Horror Story cast, or will the show still survive without her? What other cast members would you want to return for Season Two?

Source:TVLine
Anonymous Tuesday 1/17/2012 at 12:15 AM | 89591
I hope she comes back..She did an awesome job, and I know she has been acting for awhile, but until American Horror Story, I had never really watching anything she was in..I was impressed..Her character did and said a lot of evil, bitchy things, but at the same time, there were many episodes where I felt very sorry for her..Anyone who can do that is an awesome actress.
Moon Tuesday 1/17/2012 at 04:13 AM | 89596