Forums Off Topic
Rambo V Pretty Much Confirmed

After Sylvester Stallone initially shot down the idea of another Rambo sequel, and then reportedly gned on to direct and star in two more unnamed action movies, it looks like we may finally have confirmation on what many had already suspected. One of these unnamed action movies is indeed a fifth Rambo flick! I guess part 4 wasn’t the end of the line for John Rambo after all.

The Hollywood Reporter recently did a piece on some of the upcoming projects from Lionsgate, and among them Rambo V is listed plain as day:“On the development horizon are “Warrior,” which Gavin O’Connor co-wrote and will direct; “Conan,” a fast-tracked project with multiple scripts in the works; “Severance Package,” with Brett mon writing and directing; “Rambo V,” to be written and directed by Sylvester Stallone; “Korean Wedding” from writer Jason Filardi; and “Kane & Lynch,” a video game adaptation that will star Bruce Willis.”

Well, I'm a huge fan of the Rambo series.

I thought part 4 had GREAT closure and it ended pretty much how the original started (just about . .. you know, the whole long road symbolism . . . . just shut up ok LOL)

Anyways, even with my doubts I would be first in line to see this, especially after part 4's subtitle "RAMBO: Rambo kills Burma" If you haven't seen the most recently Rambo then you are in for a treat.

It has by far the most violent and gory war scenes I've ever witnessed in a movie . . .NOTHING COMES CLOSE.

So should he make a part 5?

I guess that's up for debate but I'll still be in line to see it regardless.What do you readers out there think?

Rambo needs to hang up the guns or take one more blood bath?
DaShape Friday 9/12/2008 at 02:46 AM | 18810
It makes sense to do another RAMBO. Infact, he said if "RAMBO" did well enough, he'd really think about doing another one. It's ROCKY that he said farewell to.
SithLord Friday 9/12/2008 at 07:31 AM | 18814
Another Rambo would rule, for sure.

That movie did not disappoint in any way, but as you said.. I loved that ending in the last one, really tied it to the original.

But, regardless... you can bet your ass that I will be there in the theater on opening night, ready for mayhem.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 9/13/2008 at 04:49 AM | 18853
Both Rambo and Rocky are awesome...lol

I wasn't aware there were multiple Rambo's to begin with...see you learn something new everyday

I definately wouldn't mind another though.
kweandee Monday 9/15/2008 at 11:52 AM | 18949