Forums Horror Movie Talk
2 New Image Designs Of Godzilla From Legendary's Upcoming Reboot Prove To Be The Real Deal

Ever nce it was first hinted that Legendary Pictures was working on a reboot which would bring Godzilla back to the big screen, we've been treated to several concept images - all of which were proven to be fake.

However in the latest issue of G-fan, 2 new image degn images of the big guy appeared. Although the images were rejected, they are legit rejected concept degns which now offer us some kind of inght into which direction the filmmakers are looking to go.

Check out the 2 ideas below, and voice your opinion in the comments section.

Gareth Edwards, who is the director of Monster, was brought on board to direct the new vion for the reboot, and David Goyer is slated to pen the script.

Legendary's Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni are producing along with Dan Lin, Roy Lee, and Brian Rogers. Warner Bros. will distribute per its deal with Legendary.

Source: Toho Kingdom
Anonymous Tuesday 1/17/2012 at 11:17 PM | 89645
Well I'm glad the second one was rejected. The first one is pretty close to perfect.
TrickOrTreater Tuesday 1/17/2012 at 11:26 PM | 89646
As long as they steer clear of the horrible CGI-turd GINO degn, I'm down.
steelcorpfilms Tuesday 1/17/2012 at 11:55 PM | 89647
Well if the director of Monsters is in charge of this film, my hopes are very low.

Monsters got great reviews and then I watched it only to be immensely dissapointed.

The ending was horrible and the monsters weren't scary at all! (Maybe they weren't supposed to be judging from the dumb ending though)
Sephit Wednesday 1/18/2012 at 03:00 AM | 89659
The MONSTERS director gets to helm a Godzilla reboot? why? lol MONSTERS sucked. He must have a friend somewhere. The image of Godzilla is cool but I dont have high hopes for the movie.
ny ghoul Wednesday 1/18/2012 at 04:48 PM | 89681
Never was a huge fan of godzilla, and seeing that the guy who directed 'monsters' is doing this..... this will more than likely be a DVD watch for me.
TheyCallMeGhostface Friday 1/20/2012 at 10:49 PM | 89752