Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Latest Still From Takashi Shimizu's Airline Thriller '7500' Isn't So Friendly

Takashi Shimizu's airline thriller 7500 is hitting theaters this summer, and with a cast that features True Blood's Ryan Kwanten, Shamless' Amy Smart, Scrub's Nicky Whelan, Entourage's Jerry Ferrara and Scout Taylor-Compton, who played the role of Laurie Strode in Rob Zombies Halloween

films - I think it's safe to say that this film may deliver the goods.

Check out the latest still which will be featured in the latest edition of Entertainment Weekly. If we could only get a glimpse at what's caung the passengers to look so terrified.

7500 is written by Craig Rosenberg (TV’s "Lost") and produced by Taka Ichise (The Grudge) and Roy Lee (The Ring). The film follows a group of passengers who encounter what appears to be a supernatural force while on a trans-Pacific flight.

Chung plays Suzy Lee, a newly engaged flight attendant on Vista Pacific Flight 7500 while Serratos co-stars as Raquel Mendoza, who boards the plane after sharing a secret with her boyfriend. Taylor-Compton is Jacinta Beckett, who has a unique perspective on death. Leslie Bibb plays Laura Baxter, a flight attendant who is involved in a complicated and secret relationship, and Ryan Kwanten and Amy Smart portray married couple Brad and Pia Martin, who board Vista Pacific Flight 7500 with their two longtime friends for a trip to Japan. Ferrara is "Rick", about whom not much else is known.

7500 takes off in theaters on August 31, 2012..

Source:EW
Anonymous Thursday 1/19/2012 at 10:59 PM | 89727
looks interesting...... might be a wait for DVD for me though.
TheyCallMeGhostface Friday 1/20/2012 at 10:44 PM | 89751
You know im pretty excited for this film. I like thriller/horror movies on planes i.e. Red eye. But i didnt care for snakes on a plane. But one thing that draws me in is Scout Taylor being in it. Heres the uncropped photo with Scouty..
Kalel Sunday 1/22/2012 at 05:01 PM | 89788