Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Underworld Awakening 3D - The Video Review You've Been Waiting For!

I just watched the newest Underworld flick that opened on January 20th. Here is a video review for all you Bidites to enjoy!

Plot Synops:

Underworld Awakening brings a stunning new dimenon to the epic battle between Vampires and Lycans, as the first film in the franchise to shoot in 3D.

Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.

Kate Beckinsale, Stephen Rea, Michael Ealy, Theo James, India Eisley and Charles Dance star.

http://youtu.be/LTQCJJ7XSCg
cauwel3 Saturday 1/21/2012 at 04:02 AM | 89763
I can't wait to see this. Might check it out next weekend if I can.
TheyCallMeGhostface Saturday 1/21/2012 at 04:57 PM | 89769
Ive been looking forward to seeing this movie.The weather's kind of bad where I live so ill defently get it when it comes out on dvd.Who do I like better Kate Beckinsale from Underworld or Mila Jovovich from Redent Evil.Wow that's quite a question.I have to say I love Kate Beckinsale in her leather and I think Mila looks sexy when she in action mode so I have to go with both.There both awesome and two of the hottest women on the planet.
horrorlord Sunday 1/22/2012 at 10:42 PM | 89802
Kate beckinsdale is an English actress and I am great fan of kate beckinsdale and always collect her movies from my friend or any te. Now I want latest release kate beckinsdale movies, please recommend me any te from where I can download it.

kate beckinsdale movies
turpinivan Wednesday 1/25/2012 at 05:34 AM | 89883
What an excellent movie directed by Mans and Bjorn. Love to see Kate in action.
martyn Thursday 3/15/2012 at 11:54 AM | 91458