Forums Horror Collectibles
Complete Your Munsters Set In 2012 With The 7" Scale Eddie & Marilyn 2-Pack

If your into the whole "collecting figures" scene then you probably already familiar with the Munsters line of action figures which were voted Best New License of 2011 by Cool Toy Review.

Now that it's 2012 Diamond Select Toy's have just announced that they are continuing where they left off in their 7" Munsters line by offering up two new figures to the family, Eddie and Marilyn! The two youngest members of the Munster clan come as a pair, de-by-de in overzed Select figure packaging, along with character-specific accessories! What's really cool is the addition of Eddie's childhood toy, Woof-Woof. Previous members which were introduced in last years set are: Herman, Lilly and Grandpa.

At the time of writing no additional details have been revealed as to when the 2 pack will go on sale.

Source:TNI News
Anonymous Sunday 1/22/2012 at 07:20 PM | 89790
The munsters are awesome! I am seriously going to conder this purchase.
TheyCallMeGhostface Sunday 1/22/2012 at 09:51 PM | 89793
I like these collectibles...when I was younger, there was a new series called The Munsters, Today...I believe it was a kind of reboot of the clasc series...I always watched that series...didn't see the black and white series...my mother always told me that Munsters was a rip-off from the Addams Family.....I always loved The Munsters more... I think this collectibles are on my wish list for this year....yeah...I'm sure!
UberJason78 Monday 1/23/2012 at 11:33 AM | 89821