Forums Horror Movie Talk
UPDATED: Help Stop Todd Farmer & The Destruction of Jason Voorhees!

PLEASE READ COMMENT #5 ON WHY THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED: I appeal to all fans of Jason Voorhees! Watching Todd Farmer's blog, I saw one of the most horrific news ever! Todd Farmer and New Line Cinema going to make a sequel of Jason-X! Or maybe even two! Poor, no unnecessary movie, which was nearly destroyed Friday series will get a sequel... I want to advise all fans of hockey head: create a petition, which would limit the Farmer's rights of making a movies of Friday the 13th series...

http://wendago.com/2011/12/31/jason-xi-and-xii/

Dear Mr. Farmer, please do not ever write/speak/think anything F13 related again. You r are a hack of the worst variety. Only you could make Jason Goes To Hell seem like a plausable and good concept. I see why Sean Cunningham was doing daily rewrites of the script during shooting, you clearly don't have any ideal what F13 is about. Hopefully this forum will finally get you blacklisted from Hollywood.

Jerry Blake Tuesday 1/24/2012 at 02:36 PM | 89861
While Farmer has wrote some awful horror films, did anyone even see Drive Angry? I still hold out hope that if they do choose him to write Halloween 3D that it won't turn out like the rest. He has talent, maybe he just hasn't had the right project.
Disturbed_voices Wednesday 1/25/2012 at 11:02 PM | 89897
You have to be kidding? There is no way they would let him touch Friday the 13th again, no way!
BIGKen Wednesday 1/25/2012 at 11:04 PM | 89898
WHOEVER JUST TWEETED THEY FIND JASON X ENTERTAINING SHOULD BE CHOPPED INTO PIECES. IT MADE A MOCKERY OF JASON! IT IS ONE OF THOSE MOVIES THAT YOU ONLY WATCH WHEN NOTHING ELSE IS ON.

indygogo Wednesday 1/25/2012 at 11:09 PM | 89899
Jason x is awesome. Todd is a great guy who is just having fun with the series. Stop hating, where's the hate for the guy who wrote the elm street sequel, or on something that deserves it. Jason X is miles above many films I have seen. It's about having fun, Jason in Manhattan, wheres the hate for that writer?

I am fully for another Jason film written by Todd, and I'll be the first person in line to see it.
HorrorDaily Thursday 1/26/2012 at 02:07 AM | 89903
This is like having a YouTube video disabled,

Zach well said and this is always a place about having fun and not falling into the trope of hating on anyone. This is a FAN-DRIVN te, fans will always be pasonate about topics. HorrorBid is about the fans and at the end of the day we try to let you the fans speak as honestly and openly as posble. Now that doesn't mean that stories make the headline section of the front page. Nor should ever topic you read here be taken as the gospel. Actually, don't believe half the things you read ANYWHERE, especially on the internet. We are about fandom and nothing else.

Todd Farmer is fantastic and this story wasn't even promoted via HorrorBid. This was just a random topic that apparently Todd saw and reposted on Twitter. He is having some fun with it I am sure or he wouldn't have sent the link out to his thousands of followers. It's the net, people often say a lot of things that can be hurtful.

On a personal level I actually enjoy Jason X quite a bit (most of Todd's script wasn't even used) and I am excited for what Todd brings to the table. He's been nothing but gracious to us in the past and if he didn't like this story understandable, it was a fan who wrote it. I am sure this isn't the first Jason X fan that didn't enjoy the film.

It is one thing to say you despise and film but lets not cut to the core fellow Bidites. Lets remember everyone is here to have fun and at the end of the day, you don't like a film or anyone else for that matter, then mply don't watch. Todd has a job to do and he does it. At the end of the day you either like his work or you don't. Point out flaws in the movies but cutting to the core can and will cause some hurt feelings at the end of the day.

We are all here to debate but never to bash.

Thanks again to everyone, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 1/26/2012 at 09:48 AM | 89905