Forums Horror Movie Talk
Danielle Harris' 'Among Friends' Takes A Step In The Right Direction!

If you've been keeping track of Danielle Harris' directorial debut in Among Friends, we've good some good news to report regarding the film that is definitely worth mentioning. Check out all the details below.

Scream Queen Danielle Harris' AMONG FRIENDS has been acquired for worldwide sales rights by British sales agency Aspect Film for their genre divion Chiller Films. As mentioned previously, the film marks Danielle Harris' directorial debut and will be showcased at the European Film Market in Berlin this month.

http://youtu.be/kO0kEiXvbDM

Penned by Alyssa Lobit, AMONG FRIENDS is a horror (and comedy, depending on how twisted you are) about a dinner party gone wrong. Set against an 80's backdrop, good times take a dark turn when one in the group hijacks the evening in the name of integrity. Through an attempt to help the others come clean about secret betrayals against one another, it’s revealed who's willing to cut through the bone to expose the truth. Starring Christopher Backus, Jennifer Blanc, AJ Bowen, Dana Daurey, Brianne Davis, Kane Hodder, Kamala Jones, Alyssa Lobit and Chris Meyer.

The film is presented by Three Little Birds Productions in association with Hollywood Treasures, Inc. and produced by Jennifer Blanc-Biehn and Athena Lobit.

Source: HorrorBid
Anonymous Friday 2/03/2012 at 12:53 AM | 90123
Perfect been waiting to hear about this film, should be a fun film plus the actos should do a ck job.
AJxSCREAMx87 Friday 2/03/2012 at 01:07 AM | 90126
and where can we see this???? WHEN rather
Pepaa Friday 2/03/2012 at 01:47 AM | 90132
Looks awesome, and fun..And the retro 80's clothing looks fabulous..I love Daniel Harris, and I am glad to see more female directors in horror..I can't wait to see this.
Moon Saturday 2/04/2012 at 05:34 AM | 90161