Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Good Bad Flicks Presents: 'Teenage Caveman' (Video Review)

Teenage Caveman 2002

"The future sucks."

Directed by notorious teen exploitation master Larry Clark, this is a movie that many people hate with a pason. For me it is just a ridiculous attempt at social commentary, with an overwhelming amount of nudity thrown in.

Plot Synops: In a post apocalyptic future a group of outcast teenagers find two people who have figured out a way to live forever.

The DVD is easy to find and it is currently available to rent from Netflix.

http://youtu.be/b6FTo-w2nxA
Cecil Tuesday 2/07/2012 at 12:40 AM | 90232
I AIN'T NO GOD DAMN SUNUVA BITCH! Fricken YAY for Misfits. I love how uncomfortable david looks in that shirt...coat...whatever the fuck it is.

Really awesome review, gave me some damn good laughs. I actually dig the BrundleCaveman make up, shame it's only at the end. THAT'S what I EXPECTED Teenage Caveman to be all through out judging by the box art, a post apocalyptic social satire about a disfigured teenager with superhuman ze and strength...that'd be AWESOME!
The Cine-Masochist Tuesday 2/07/2012 at 09:19 AM | 90242
Thanks! Yeah, I'm a big fan of The Misfits. (and Samhain, and Danzig)

I think the movie was under serious time and money constraints, hence why the full blown Caveman didn't show up until the end. The movie is enjoyable (well, for me anyway) but I think that Clark just didn't have the chops to do a sci-fi movie...hence why the majority of the film took place in one room with naked teens.

Oh well, at least I got a kick-ass Teenage Caveman toy.
Cecil Thursday 2/09/2012 at 02:34 AM | 90309