Forums Horror Movie Talk
Whats your favorite Jason Hock?

Bob Ferden over at http://www.FiberglassMasks.com has officially gned up to join team HorrorBid to help advertise his webte. Thanks Bob for joining our growing family. That got me thinking. Which hockey mask regardless of how the film was is your favorite out of the Friday the 13th series?

Be sure to check out his te and sound off on your favorite Jason hockey mask look.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/15/2008 at 04:07 AM | 18941
Very cool! Those are some great looking hocks right there. My favorite hock would have to be the part 4 or Roy hock. I always loved those two in particular. They are all pretty much the same but the blue triangles on the Roy are sweet looking and the part 4 is the bas for all the others.

I need to get some jason hocks coming up here soon.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 9/15/2008 at 11:58 AM | 18950
LOL...yes those are awesome looking hocks I pretty much like them all with the exception of those w/misng parts (ex: the one forgot which with half the mouth burnt off or however it had come to be that way in the movie) or the one with the blue...it's cool not for me though...lol

I'd probably say if I had to choose my favorites are pt.6, 8 and Vs.
kweandee Monday 9/15/2008 at 12:05 PM | 18952
I've probably given this too much thought, but I like a clean, shiny Pt 3.

I know it's not screen accurate, but it's my favorite style.
Snoballz Tuesday 9/16/2008 at 04:36 AM | 18955
Hi everyone, glad to be aboard the HB team. Keep an eye on the te as I add updated pics of masks from time to time and will also be making some custom degns in the near future.

Part 8 would be my fav.

I like the color and the way the triangles give a menacing look to the mask.

Also, the D rings and straps make the mask look more heavy duty, like a real hockey mask.
FGM Tuesday 9/16/2008 at 05:24 AM | 18956
Hi everyone, glad to be aboard the HB team. Keep an eye on the te as I add updated pics of masks from time to time and will also be making some custom degns in the near future.

Part 8 would be my fav.

Also, the D rings and straps make the mask look more heavy duty, like a real hockey mask.

Bob welcome aboard and we are honored to have you. Your work speaks for itself and I know of at least a few of our members who have purchased from you before.

Picking a favorite hock is really tough for me. Part 8 has always been at the top of my list. Like Bob said it is just menacing to look at and having the black material over the eyes which they used in part 8 makes it that much creepier. I also LOVE part 4. It has the clasc almost clean white look but with the axe mark and blood. It is really tough to choose.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/16/2008 at 05:58 AM | 18958
I personally like the weathered verons of pt3, and 8.

Also the ones worth mentioning are the vs (with the slash marks) and the bloody veron of the vs.
Evildsm Tuesday 9/16/2008 at 02:56 PM | 18972
I personally like the weathered verons of pt3, and 8.

Also the ones worth mentioning are the vs (with the slash marks) and the bloody veron of the vs.

I am with you. I like the slasher marks of the vs. hock. It just looks cool.

pamelavoorheesRIP Tuesday 9/16/2008 at 03:53 PM | 18974
my list in order1.pt.5 Roy 2.pt.4 3.pt.6 4.pt.8 5.FVJ 6.Remake 7.Pt.3 8.Pt.7 9.JGTH 10.Jason x

Even though its not a hockey mask i really like the look of sack head Jason from Pt. 2
timbs2007 Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 02:43 PM | 20770

Part 8 would be my fav.

Hi dude! Pretty good masks, you know? And it's really very real masks, specially with the straps. And the dirty effect is also very, very good. Congratulations and excellent buness for you! Take a hug for your brazilian friend Lückmann! My fav it's part V, ever!

Cheers!

p.s.: was looking the masks, and this makes me scream:
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 06:07 PM | 20787
Holy shit nuggets! That is so weird because that bullet holes custom is actually an idea I had for a hock that I kinda want. That's brilliant.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 10/16/2008 at 08:36 PM | 20856
The New Blood Hockey mask Hands Down... (By the way Des, That is the misng Jaw one and it is from Part 7 with Tina, The Telecaneses Chick)...

I also like Goes to Hell... Not so much all the brains showing and large jaw showing below the hockey mask, But I just like the Hock in General... Granted it was Kool as hell making the Hockey Mask a part of his Face in that movie... I give them props for at least being that creative, but as far as that Movie in General, he may as well of just been in Space for that one too... --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 10/17/2008 at 04:07 AM | 20880
Welcome Bob!

Fiberglassmasks is an awesome te, and you are one HELL of an artist.

I have 2 masks from you so far, and I don't foresee me going anywhere else for my future masks.

Glad to have you here with us bro.

As for my favorite masks, my favorite is still Part 7.

But I have a soft spot for 8 and 4.

With the 7 mask, I just love the chunk misng, and the darker triangle, as well as the black squiggle on the nose.Part 8, I like for the same reasons Bob does... Those evil looking red triangles and the sturdiness of the D rings.Part 4 I love because it's clasc, but also damaged.

Something about the blood on the mask and the paint rub on the nose... I guess I just love damage on a mask.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 10/18/2008 at 05:11 AM | 20949
Quite honestly, I love the re-make hock!

Just the fact that it is all dirty and the scratch on the eye gives it an evil, ominous look about it.
rhinofuzz Thursday 1/05/2012 at 09:57 AM | 89007