Forums Horror Movie Talk
New Sales Art For 'Machete Kills' Will Have You Seeing Red

Just a few days ago we announced that filmmaker Robert Rodriguez is planning an April shoot for his latest project, which just so happens to be based once again on his character from the 2010 Grindhouse hit, Machete. Now, thanks to Coming Soon.net, we have our first visual which comes in the form of this badass piece of sales art below.

Machete Kills, which is currently being promoted at the European Film Market (EFM) in Berlin this week, will be produced under the Quick Draw Production label by Rodriguez, Rodnyansky, Quick Draw'sAaron Kaufman and Iliana Nikolic, Sergei Bespalov, and Rick Schwartz. The script was written by Kyle Ward and developed by Rodriguez and Marcel Rodriguez.

Talks are currently underway for Danny Trejo to reprise the title role, and Rodriguez expects many other original cast members to return.

The sequel finds Machete recruited by the US Government for a mison. He must battle his way through Mexico to take down a madman cartel leader and an eccentric billionaire arms dealer who has hatched a plan to spread war across the planet with a weapon in space. Machete takes on an army in an effort to dismantle a plan for global anarchy.

Source:

Coming Soon
Anonymous Thursday 2/09/2012 at 10:26 PM | 90338
Sweet!!! I can't wait..I hope The Crazy Babytter Twins are in this one too..I met them at the last horror convention I went to, they are very nice girls.It was fun talking to them, and I got a sweet autographed photo from Planet Terror from them.
Moon Friday 2/10/2012 at 04:06 AM | 90349