Forums Horror Collectibles
Official John Carpenter "HALLOWEEN" Michael Myers Latex Mask "Retail" Production Photos

After the news that Trick or Treat Studios had secured the rights to officially release the HalloweeN II Michael Myers mask, we now the production photos of the mask that you will actually see in stores. Today we bring you even more excluve material on this mask with production photos of the Blood Tears veron that will also be released! At a bargain of $59.99, it’s going to be hard not to pick up at least a couple of these! Stay tuned for ordering information and more excluve material as it becomes available.

Official H2 Michael Myers Mask Production Photos:

H2 Blood Tears Production Photos:

Take Care! Derek
Michael-Myers.net Monday 2/13/2012 at 07:35 AM | 90414
Great CAPTURE I so love it!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! I can't even take the suspense of waiting !!!!!!! ahfakldfjadkf;ladfj;lajfkajf;ajdakjdalkfjakdfjkl!!!~!!!!!! lol
Pepaa Saturday 3/10/2012 at 02:06 AM | 91291
Awesomeness!

I'm sure there are those who have studied these masks who could show us every millimeter they got wrong, but even they would have to admit that this is the closest we've ever come to getting a licensed replica of the H1/H2 mask.

I can't wait!
freakengine Saturday 3/10/2012 at 02:19 AM | 91292
this is great! i thought there would also be an H1 veron available - is this correct?
reelybored Saturday 3/10/2012 at 03:18 AM | 91295
This is amazing! Very happy about this. It's about time things go back to being made with attention to detail and quality.

After all these years of dealing with the poor mass produced costumes and masks, its nice to know that Justin stepped up to bring us what is un doubting the best Myers mask to date in the mass market.

If there is anything i've learned over the years in this hobby it's the fact that no Myers fan will ever just say "It looks just like him". Because "nothing" will ever measure up bedes owning the screen used mask. Myers will always be picked apart. Call me a hypocrite but I've learned to be happy with not having the screen used mask and let's face it... Unless you're Bill Gates, you wont ever have the original.

In clong, this is way higher then any expectation could ask for from a mass produced market and i am not only blown away by it, but i am just thrilled to pick one or 2 of these up!

2 Thumbs up to all those who played part in this project! Great job to say the least! --Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 3/10/2012 at 05:22 AM | 91299
this is great! i thought there would also be an H1 veron available - is this correct?

nope Chris only got the licenng for H2 from Universal
Johnny Bisco Saturday 3/10/2012 at 09:27 AM | 91305
I can't wait for Halloween now. Buying one, or two, or three.
darkerdays Sunday 3/11/2012 at 11:41 AM | 91345