Forums Horror Movie Talk
Nothing like Twin Actors in the Horror Genre

Yet again, I come to you guys with another random post about something I noticed pertaining to the horror genre. This time I noticed two very handsome sets of twins actors, which I would like to shed some light on.

Set One

The Ashmore Twins Aaron and Shawn Although Aaron and Shawn have yet to be in a horror film together, both of these handsome guys have dipped their toes into the horror genre. Aaron was in The Shrine, The Thaw, and has even made an appearance on the old tv show Are You Afraid of the Dark? Shawn was in The Ruins, Frozen, Hatchet II, and Mothers Day. Both of these handsome guys, I feel, have done very well in the horror genre, and I hope we get to see more of them in the genre in the future

Set Two The Entin Twins Gary and Edmund This set of twins is not very well known, but they fit into the horror genre perfectly with each horror roles theyve taken on together. Unlike the Ashmore twins, the Entin twins have been in horror movies together; in fact, each film horror film these twins have been in has been together. Together they have been in Rest Stop, Rest Stop: Dont Look Back, and Seconds Apart. The Entin twins are a perfect touch of creepy and handsome; Ive always been a big fan of them

Do you know of any other twins in the horror genre that should be mentioned? If so, please post below! :)
BloodyAdored Wednesday 2/15/2012 at 07:54 PM | 90479