Forums Off Topic
UPDATE ON HORRORBID'S MYSPACE PAGE

Well it's been a long week to say the least.

We've received several messages about HORRORBID's myspace going private so I thought it best to just start a new thread.

Long story short, I changed the date of birth on the profile page and accidentally choose an age under 13.

Well, this automatically restricted outde access to HorrorBid's myspace page (which it's a nice safety feature to protect kids from online predators).

So no biggie right?

I went to change the age back (which I've done many time before) but found that the "new" date of birth had been locked.

To my frustration I tried contacting myspace over and over to get a human . .. alas it was only auto responses.

Finally Justin got thru but they made several strange requests of us to prove our identities.

We had to take pictures of ourselves holding up hand written gns (hopefully Booman posts those pictures up LOL).

So they get back with us and pretty much say we are out of luck.

Myspace's new rule is you can only change your age once.

After that you are screwed.

So looks like HorrorBid's myspace page is 13 years old and restricted LOL.So you have to be it's friend to view the profile.

Good news to that, in the 'quote' line that non-friends can view . .. we added a little graphic that tells people our e-mail address so when they try to friend request us and it asks for our last name or e-mail .. they'll have it.

This will probably GREATLY cut down the friend requests we get but at least we didn't loose the page completely again.

This all goes back to NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.Hope this helps fill you guys in! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this but I was out of power for a while and I still don't have internet connection fixed . . .STUPID HURRICANE IKE!!!!!!!!!
DaShape Tuesday 9/16/2008 at 11:05 PM | 19003
your new nick...Jailbait Joel
lblambert Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 01:57 AM | 19006
Harry Warden Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 02:16 AM | 19007
Freaking myspace. So what if us horror collectors want to cruise for under age poon tang! all the little boys I hang out with love double scoops

quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 02:29 AM | 19009
I actually think Joel thought this was his personal MySpace page and that is what he normally does.Then he freaked out when he realized he was gned in under HorrorBid. Now I am getting e-mails from 12 year old Phillapino boys saying "me luv you long time?" Just ck!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 02:39 AM | 19010
I actually think Joel thought this was his personal MySpace page and that is what he normally does.Then he freaked out when he realized he was gned in under HorrorBid. Now I am getting e-mails from 12 year old Phillapino boys saying "me luv you long time?" Just ck!LMAO....

myspace really does suck though...i tried changing my email address on my old page once and it confirmed it took and what happens...i can't loggin under either email and had to make a whole new one.

kweandee Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 02:49 AM | 19011
I actually think Joel thought this was his personal MySpace page and that is what he normally does.Then he freaked out when he realized he was gned in under HorrorBid. Now I am getting e-mails from 12 year old Phillapino boys saying "me luv you long time?" Just ck!As opposed to 12 year old boys like before Justin???
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 07:58 PM | 19037
I actually think Joel thought this was his personal MySpace page and that is what he normally does.Then he freaked out when he realized he was gned in under HorrorBid. Now I am getting e-mails from 12 year old Phillapino boys saying "me luv you long time?" Just ck!As opposed to 12 year old boys like before Justin???

It's GIRLS Sam, get it right!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/17/2008 at 09:24 PM | 19040