Forums Horror Movie Reviews
CheezyFlicks: BIG FOOT (1970) Movie Review!

I've been asked by an independent distribution company named CheezyFlicks to watch and review some film for them. Today I received the 1970 movie Big Foot starring Christ Mitchum, John Carradine, Joi Lanng, and Lindsay Crosby. The movie was directed and written by Robert F. Slatzer.

The plot synops from the back of the DVD case: Bigfoot is real and hunters are out to get him in this low budget film starring John Carradine. The idea of capturing the gigantic " King of the Woods" for a circus or profitable public exhibition show fills the hunters with ideas, when a young woman disappears and is thought to be captured by Bigfoot. Hip collage students and a skeptical sheriff are also aware of the womans disappearance, and all set out to search for the misng woman.

*NOTE* This is word for word EXACTLY how the words were spelt.....

Review: This movie had me rolling in laughter more than being scared away. For this being a low budget film, I must say it was decently made for the 70's; however, watching it today, the movie was just one big cheesefest. If you are looking for a good date movie, then you might want to pick this one up from

http://cheezyflicks.com/shop/

I would give this film a 3 out of 10 merely because it proved you can ride a motorcycle with dynamite in your pants!

Here is some extra stuff said on the box....

"The greatest monster movie nce 'King Kong'" - The Post

"The most realistic horrifying film ever." - Led Guild, Philadelphia Inquirer

Gotta love low budget films!!!! :)
BloodyAdored Saturday 2/18/2012 at 05:09 AM | 90557