Forums Horror Movie Reviews
GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE - O' Lord The Video Review!

Plot Synops:

It has been several years nce making a deal with the Devil and Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage), living in self-imposed isolation, finds himself as the only person who can help save 10-year-old Danny - and ultimately the world - thanks to his unwanted and uncontrollable power - his ability to transform into the hell-on-wheels monster known as The Ghost Rider.

cauwel3 Sunday 2/19/2012 at 01:29 AM | 90571
I unfortunately saw this film before seeing your review and I agree with you 100%.

Other things I didn't like was that they changed the Hell Cycle and threw out the rules about daylight and darkness.

Also did you notice that the film ended abruptly with out having really any ending at all?

I also noticed that Christopher Lambert from Highlander and Mortal Kombat made an appearance as a bald monk in this film and sadly it was the best performance in the film.

I think if they do a third movie they need to get a real threat for Ghost Rider.

How was someone who can decay things going to beable to defeat the Ghost Rider.

There really are too many things wrong with this film to list here.

Great review and I totally agree with you.
JohnCarpenterfan Sunday 2/19/2012 at 02:19 PM | 90621
It's a bad gn when Christopher Lambert gives the best performance.( at least nowadays) But yeah I was thinking the same thing when I left the theater.
cauwel3 Monday 2/20/2012 at 02:40 AM | 90651