Forums Horror Movie Talk
Piranha 3DD: Double The Action. Double The Terror. Double The D's. Double The Posters!!

Although it's still up in the air when we might actually get to see more ferocious piranha action here in the states, we do know that the film has already been completed and it's just a matter of time before a release date is made known.

The sequel from Feast director John Gulager and writers Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan was originally slated to his theaters on November 23rd but it ended up getting postponed indefinitely...but that's just here in the US. Select international markets are already fortunate enough to have a set release date pending, and today,

thanks to the magic of the web, we now have two new posters promoting those international showings.

Piranha 3DD stars Danielle Panabaker, Matt Bush, Chris Zylka, David Koechner, Gary Busey, Katrina Bowden, Christopher Lloyd, Ving Rhames, Paul Scheer and David Hasselhoff. The story follows the events at Lake Victoria as a school of the deadly maneaters invade a waterpark and cause all kinds of bloody mayhem. The first trailer for the movie was released last year and you can watch it below.Source: Cinema Blend
Anonymous Monday 2/20/2012 at 09:20 PM | 90675
I won't see this in theaters because for one my theater is about 1 hour away but I will buy this on Blue ray when it comes out because it was made in my home town of Wilmington Nc at a place I used to go alot which was Jungle Rapids
Nightmareblade17 Tuesday 2/21/2012 at 01:59 AM | 90687