Forums Horror Movie Reviews
SEED - Doesn't Hold Back! The Movie Review

When I say SEED does not hold back I mean IT DOES NOT HOLD BACK. Within the first three minutes of this film you see some pretty twisted stuff that Animal Rights Activist would be disgusted by. Within thirty minutes you see so many time lapses of decompong bodies, bodies being anything from a rat to a human baby. Yes, you will see a baby die and decompose in this film. This film is not and I repeat NOT for the faint of heart. There is even a scene where we see the killer hitting an old woman's head around with a hammer while she's alive and tied up to the chair. Although this scene is shot in what looks to be one continuous shot, there was TONS of CGI blood and gore for the head beating. The movie has plenty more f*cked up scenes, but I invite you Bidites to watch this film to see for yourself.

Plot Synops from IMDB: Max Seed, a mass murderer, is scheduled for execution at the hands of Warden Wright. Before the executioner throws the switch, Wright steps in front of Seed, "Do you have any last words?" Seed, " I'll see you again." After three attempts to electrocute, complete with boiling blood that steeps from his eyes, he's still alive. The executioner, Wright & the doctor collectively agree, that the breathing Seed be pronounced dead. He is bound and buried alive. After biting & clawing his way to the surface, Seed, the blood soaked, enraged madman, is now bent on vengeance. The reign of violence that follows will redefine the boundaries of extreme gore, phycal & mental torture explored through cinema.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/reviews/seeddvd1b.jpg" class="photoborder" />

I would put the trailer up, but the trailer pretty much spoils the whole movie. But I will say, I would give this movie a 6 out of 10. It was a very good shot, but I felt like it was misng something that I am yet to place my finger on.
BloodyAdored Tuesday 2/21/2012 at 07:15 AM | 90694