Forums Off Topic
huge loss

hey guys my family just lost our mom sue

yesterday. she had a terrible disease copd. which is a lung disease that she has had for 7 or 8 years. 2 years ago she found out that she had lung cancer. she got the treatments for cancer and got rid of it. she is the strongest person that i know. she fought so hard all the time with the disease she had to be with all of us.

and many of you guys know that we just lost my brother zyan in april. so this alot for me and my family right now. my mom sue is the greatest person that i know. she was my best friend. she was also my dad's, ster's and my brother's best friend. when any of us had something we needed to talk about she was always there for us. anytime i got a new horror movie we would all go upstairs to her room to watch it. she loved all things horror. she loved all of me and my brothers horror props, and masks. she got me my first mask cgp warlock se bloodtears. i would go up to her room to paint the blanks mask when i got them. she help me make her favorite mask that i have in my collection the pumpkin escape mask, she help me shred the paper for the paper mache. any time i got a new mask i would go up to her room so she and my ster would take the pics for me to show all of you guys on the webte. i just got a bunch of new masks that i need to take pics of but its going to be alittle hard right now to do it with out her. im just so happy i got to show her all of my new masks that i got, the butcher, fear, dp rob zombie mask, devious. terry, sam and justin she love them all. especially the butcher. she told me to get collecting for her. my mom sue is my best friend and it going to be hard for me and my family right now to loss my brother zyan and her within a few months. she loved all the replys you guys gave when we lost zyan.

mom i know how much you loved all of us and how much we love you. you have no idea how much you will be missed. i love you

thanks guys for reading this thread seth
halloween killer Thursday 9/18/2008 at 10:52 PM | 19072
Seth I am so sorry to hear this. Hang in there and if you ever need anyone to talk with please just message me.
pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 9/18/2008 at 10:55 PM | 19073
what a horrible year you have had Seth. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am sure from what I have read that your mother was very proud of you. It is nice to know that collecting has helped you through these rough times. If you ever need anything please do not hetate to contact me. Hang in there bud and I truly believe with ever fiber of my being that she is in a better place.

Take care of yourself, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/18/2008 at 11:02 PM | 19074
very sorry to hear that. take care of yourself.
customcritters Thursday 9/18/2008 at 11:14 PM | 19075
Sorry to hear about this Seth, I can't imagine . .. what a rough year for you guys.

The only worth while advice I can give you is this, When you get to the end of your rope .. . .tie a knot and hang on man.
DaShape Thursday 9/18/2008 at 11:42 PM | 19077
My condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. I have never lost a bling or a parent. I hope it doesn't happen for a long time, but it is very easy to take loved ones for granted when they are with us all the time. It will take a long time to heal the heartbreak, but focus on the time you had together. No one can take those memories from you. Cherish them for they are worth more than anything money could posbly buy.

Best wishes and warm regards,

Nici
St. Pete Slasher Friday 9/19/2008 at 12:36 AM | 19083
Hey bud, I'm almost always on every night so if you ever want to talk you could always PM me and I'd love to talk! I'm sorry for your loss and at such a horrible time as well...

need anything just ask! --Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 9/19/2008 at 12:47 AM | 19086
I am not sure what to say except I am sorry to hear this. Hang in there.
oldskool Friday 9/19/2008 at 12:58 AM | 19087
I'm so sorry to hear this Seth! I really don't know what to say other then I'm sorry and to stay strong. Remembering all the good times will help you get through the bad. -Casey
CartyParty Friday 9/19/2008 at 01:48 AM | 19095
i send my condolences seth hang in there!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Friday 9/19/2008 at 12:43 PM | 19127
Sorry for your losses man.

Hang in there.
deathrisingup Friday 9/19/2008 at 04:11 PM | 19132
I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I know what it's like to loose your mom as well as mutiple family members in the same year. Just hang in there and know they're in a better place now.
kweandee Friday 9/19/2008 at 04:53 PM | 19135
Sorry about your loss, Seth!

keep your head up and things will get better.

Slowly, but they will get better.
Evildsm Friday 9/19/2008 at 05:35 PM | 19138
thanks everyone that has replied to this thread. it nice knowing that people care seth
halloween killer Monday 9/22/2008 at 11:14 PM | 19315