Forums Horror Movie Talk
The First BTS Still From 'Red Machine' Bears It All!

With shooting currently under way in Vancouver for director David Hackl's Red Machine, star Thomas Jane released a behind-the-scenes image from the film along with the message, "How I spent my b-day."

The upcoming film centers around two estranged brothers (James Marsden, Thomas Jane) who reconcile on a camping trip with their girlfriends. Once in the remote wilderness, however, things go horribly awry when they are attacked and relentlessly stalked by a horrifying grizzly bear -- the Red Machine.

Along with Marsden and Jane, Piper Perabo, Billy Bob Thornton, Scott Glenn , Adam Beach, Michaela McManus and Kelly Curran star in the film from Indomitable Entertainment and Paul Schiff Prods.

Source: Who Say.com
Anonymous Friday 2/24/2012 at 10:22 PM | 90795
i love creature features that use actual animals, if that makes sense. bears, sharks, crocodiles eating people, it's all great!
darkdeepwoods16 Saturday 2/25/2012 at 05:52 PM | 90812
Animal films kinda concern me if it happens to be an endangered or threatened species. There are too many stupid people out there who can't separate reality from film and believe the idea of a manic killing machine. It's one of the reasons I shied away from seeing The Grey. Grizzlies and wolves alike have been teetering back and forth between being endangered as it is without some numbskulls going out after them because of something they saw in a movie!
dew Sunday 2/26/2012 at 06:09 AM | 90819