Forums Horror Collectibles
UPDATE: Scammer Alert! - Michael Myers Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN Tyler Mane DESTROYER Mask

Hey Bidites

There is a scammer ung my pictures. See page two for details

I have a treat for you guys today. Here we have the Tyler Mane gnature Series "Destroyer." This mask is made by Russell Lewis of KillerKoncepts Masks. It is limited to twenty masks and this one happens to be number 7. The mask is supposed to come with a gnature on the back from Tyler Mane (Michael Myers, Halloween) but I plan on having mine gned in person.

This is also a one of a kind mask, because, even though I have only had it for a day, I've already added a touch of "Jackson" to it. When I got the mask the rot was painted a very mustard-y yellow color. I didn't like that much at all, so I mixed up some paint and slapped it on, and ended up with a result that left me very pleased, to say the least.

This mask is very much the mask I have seen over and over on the screen. I have yet to see a replica of the Halloween mask that has captured any of the looks when Tyler wears the mask, but this pulls of ALL of those iconic looks.

Without further adue, The TYLER MANE DESTROYER:

SlipKnoT Monday 2/27/2012 at 10:48 PM | 90853
THE greatest RZ Myers mask in my opinion. Made by an incredible artist and all around great guy.. You are extremely lucky, I could only dream of getting one...
Kidtut Wednesday 2/29/2012 at 12:30 AM | 90906
Here's some pictures of a H1v2 Artifact I own. I personally think it is the best mask out there:

Zombie Dude Wednesday 2/29/2012 at 02:25 AM | 90913
Here's some pictures of a H1v2 Artifact I own. I personally think it is the best mask out there:I value your opinion, but seeing both masks hand in hand, I can guarantee you the TMD is in a completely different league from the artifact.

(And TMD stands for Tyler Mane GNATURE mask. Do you really think he'd attach his name to a mask he didn't think looked right?)
SlipKnoT Sunday 3/04/2012 at 10:58 PM | 91101
Here's some pictures of a H1v2 Artifact I own. I personally think it is the best mask out there:I value your opinion, but seeing both masks hand in hand, I can guarantee you the TMD is in a completely different league from the artifact.

(And TMD stands for Tyler Mane GNATURE mask. Do you really think he'd attach his name to a mask he didn't think looked right?) I don't know, I can say the same about the Artifact. Seeing it in person is a totally different experience than mply looking at images of it. The Destroyer may be a Tyler Mane gnature mask but he apparently approves of this one as well:

Just saying ;)
Zombie Dude Sunday 3/04/2012 at 11:38 PM | 91103
I hate to resurrect old threads, but it appears MY POST has started a whole lot of BS on another forum. I just wanted to post my mask, and give a review. Well, I honestly think posting the Artifact in this thread was unneeded. and insulting, to come into MY thread with that, all I said is clearly on this forum. My name is Jackson Rupert. I've had this username on MM.Net before I was wrongfully banned over these same circumstances. (Looks like history DOES repeat itself.) My point is I AM NOT, and have NO RELATION to Jimi Higginbothan. My reputation on MM.Net was flawless, until all went to hell on Facebook, of all tes, and I want to stay flawless on here. Trying to smear me and my thread over someone that isn't even me doesn't make much sense.

Maybe do a little research before posting about me on Michael-Myers.net, and trying to accomplish what you never will. Bringing me, or my collection down. ~Jackson.
SlipKnoT Monday 3/26/2012 at 06:18 PM | 91782
I hate to resurrect old threads, but it appears MY POST has started a whole lot of BS on another forum. I just wanted to post my mask, and give a review. Well, I honestly think posting the Artifact in this thread was unneeded. and insulting, to come into MY thread with that, all I said is clearly on this forum. My name is Jackson Rupert. I've had this username on MM.Net before I was wrongfully banned over these same circumstances. (Looks like history DOES repeat itself.) My point is I AM NOT, and have NO RELATION to Jimi Higginbothan. My reputation on MM.Net was flawless, until all went to hell on Facebook, of all tes, and I want to stay flawless on here. Trying to smear me and my thread over someone that isn't even me doesn't make much sense.

Maybe do a little research before posting about me on Michael-Myers.net, and trying to accomplish what you never will. Bringing me, or my collection down. ~Jackson. Hey mate. I did realize you and Jimi were different people. Not at first I admit but it was only his name that I had posted up mm.net. Sorry if that got you into trouble. You sound like a good guy so let me know what i can do to help.
Zombie Dude Monday 3/26/2012 at 08:44 PM | 91792
SMH...
dolofOnos Wednesday 3/28/2012 at 01:13 PM | 91860
I apologize for Necro-posting. Twice, for what it is worth. But this is information that needs to get out. My pictures are being used in an eBay add. The person listing the mask doesn't own the mask. I STILL OWN THIS MASK. The listing is a SCAM.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RZ-Halloween-Michael-Myers-H1-Mask-Limted-edition-GNED-by-Tyler-Mane?item=290754689061&cmd=ViewItem&_trkd=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1077305130705468607#ht_500wt_1287

The seller's name is roxychunk32.

Again, the listing is a SCAM. I apologize for the trouble and for Necro-posting.
SlipKnoT Saturday 8/04/2012 at 12:20 AM | 95318
You may want to report that item. I was looking and they have an option just for this.

Report item Report Category- Copyright and trademark Reason For Report- Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer

Detailed Reason- Counterfeit, fake, or replica items

I would do it myself but nce you are the actual owner of the mask (and of the picture he is ung), it 's probably better if you do it.
SuperSeanski Saturday 8/04/2012 at 07:15 PM | 95334