Forums Horror Movie Talk
Three More Blood Stained Images From [REC] 3: Genesis Whet The Appetite

Oh how I long for the day when I can finally get to land my eyes on

3: Genes, why must I always have to wait for the finer things in life? Instead I'll just have to stare at a new set of stills from the film along with the rest of my horror hounds and wait patiently until for the third chapter in the

franchise hits US shores most likely in the form of a DVD.

Check out the latest images below:

Leticia Dolera (Spanish Movie, Semen, A Love Story, "White Glove") and Diego Martin (Three Meters Above the Sky, "There Is No One Alive") both star in

3: Genes, which is scheduled to hit Spanish theatres on March 30th, 2012.

http://youtu.be/8miXZXrvRtE

Plot Synops:

Koldo and Clara are about to celebrate the most important day of their lives: their wedding. Everything appears to be running smoothly, and the bride and groom and their families are enjoying a wonderful day--that is, until some of the guests start showing gns of a strange illness. Before they know what’s happening, the bride and groom find themselves in the middle of a hellish ordeal as an uncontrollable torrent of violence is unleashed on the wedding. Amidst the chaos Koldo and Clara become separated and begin a desperate search for one another. What started off as an idyllic day quickly descends into a nightmare of the worst kind...

Source: DC
Anonymous Wednesday 2/29/2012 at 03:31 AM | 90916