Forums Horror Movie Talk
Bloody Adored's 6 Most Shocking Scenes in Horror!

Horror movies are known for being shocking, twisted, messed up, and bloody. Just about every horror movie has at least one of those elements. I would like to share with you all my top 6 most shocking scenes in horror. They will be listed in no particular order, and I please note that I have not seen every horror movie in the world yet. If you would like to list your 6 most shocking scenes below then please feel free to!

A Serbian Film There are so many scenes in this film that are shocking, so Im just going to dub this film the most shocking of them all

BloodyAdored Thursday 3/01/2012 at 01:52 AM | 90953
The scene in Hostel 2 where the lady bathes in virgins blood. That was eerie as hell.
aceofspades70 Thursday 3/01/2012 at 05:25 AM | 90958
The scene in August Underground 2 (mordum) where the guy taken hostage and placed in coffin has to cut his own dick off with a pair of nail scissors and also from the same film the scene with the jesus looking guy fucking the stomach wound of a previous victim. Not nice at all and I personally feel that August Underground 2 is by far the most disturbing film I've ever seen followed by August underground and then Serbian Film
krsdacritter Thursday 3/01/2012 at 12:59 PM | 90962
You must be kidding me! Those scenes are for little girls.
el_feto Thursday 3/01/2012 at 03:01 PM | 90968
You must be kidding me! Those scenes are for little girls.

Well I am a girl and I would like to hear your list if you think you have better :)
BloodyAdored Thursday 3/01/2012 at 06:23 PM | 90970
That scene in Poughkeepe tapes was the only scene i enjoyed. Creepy as fuck and brilliantly shot. I would never put anything from P.T. into a 'top 6' list. Regardless of what the list was about.

Honestly, can i just List the movie Inde for all 6 of my most shocking scenes? That'd be too easy though. Don't take these as gospel cause i'm distorted right now. This isn't my official list. Just all thats coming to mind without actually going into any thought whatsoever. Not in any order either.

(SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!)

Inde - When the protagonist stabs her mother through the neck.

Let The Right One In - The pool scene... Nuff said.

Black Christmas - The killers eye peaking through the cracked-open door.

Halloween (Rob Zombie) - The movie wasn't perfect by any means, but witnesng kid-Mike murder his step-dad, ster and her boyfriend was incredible. Unreal. I loved the first half of Rob Zombies' Halloween.

Devil Rejects - The final scene. Just incredible.
AgnesItsMeBilly Friday 3/02/2012 at 01:38 AM | 90984