Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Vomit Gore Trilogy

I recently came across this Vomit Gore Trilogy containing Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, ReGOREgitated Sacrifice, and Slow Torture Puke Chamber all written, directed, edited, and produced by Lucifer Valentine. Valentine is trying to create a new horror sub genre, which would be known as Vomit Gore, with these three films. I have yet to see the films, but I am not too sure I want to t through, from what I hear, bad special effects, gore, and no plot for three movies. Let me give you the "plot synops" from IMDB for these three films.

Slaughtered Vomit Dolls The gruesome tapestry of psychological manifestations of a nineteen year old bulimic runaway stripper-turned prostitute as she descends into a hellish pit of satanic nightmares and hallucinations.

ReGOREgitated Sacrifice

A girl with disturbing hallucinations continues her downward spiral into hell. Not for the faint of heart.

Slow Torture Puke Chamber This one I could not even find a decent plot synops for.

These all sound like REAL winners right? Anyways, from what I hear, there is a challenge going on with these films, a "Vomit Gore Challenge." My question to you fellow Bidites is if any of you have actually sat through and taken this challenge? Was it worth it? Is it even worth it to spend 20 bucks online for each of these films?
BloodyAdored Thursday 3/01/2012 at 07:08 PM | 90971
Honestly sounds more like a fetish thing. Apparently "emetophilia" is a thing. (Ew.)
dew Thursday 3/01/2012 at 10:18 PM | 90974
iv got slaughtered vomit dolls its pretentious bollocks. although to be honest iv never managed to stay awake to watch the complete film. it made me feel like i was getting stupider watchin it. i think it may be taken a bit more seriously by religious nuts cos thats who it seems to be aimed at offending.

written by an angry 14 year old i reckon
scarecroww Friday 3/02/2012 at 05:25 PM | 91022
Total garbage.....lame "fetish' waste of time. Doesn't belong in horror.
ny ghoul Saturday 3/03/2012 at 05:38 AM | 91063