Forums Horror Collectibles
NEW "Behind the Mask" Poster For Sale TOMORROW; Proceeds Fund "Before the Mask"

This was just leaked over at the "Before the Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon" Facebook page. Available for sale tomorrow, the money brought in will go to fund the next film.

This is what's listed on the FB page:

"While tomorrow's big announcement is under wraps for a few more hours, we've been leaking this in various outlets today and now it's time we show it to our fans....It's a 27x40 poster that will be for sale in the webstore at 12pm est tomorrow: http://b4tm.storenvy.com Posters will be $20 and are limited to 350 which will be hand numbered. All proceeds go to the funding of Before The Mask: The Return of Leslie Vernon. This poster was created by artist Justin Osbourn, needless to say we really feel like he captured the fun of Behind The Mask as well as give this poster the throwback treatment, complete with a campy reference to 80s "clasc", The Mutilator ;)"

Pretty sweet poster & YOU have a chance to help continue the story of Leslie Vernon. Thoughts?
CZW_CJBecker Tuesday 3/06/2012 at 10:56 PM | 91165
DO. WANT.
Boisv Tuesday 3/06/2012 at 11:33 PM | 91167
being straight forward... I like this. This was a very reinventing slasher film that was delivered to us in clasc original 80s style. It takes what we've come to love over the years and branches off into showing us the in depth how it works. I would love to see this idea and character grow.

With that being said, you can count me in on one of these posters. I'd be more then happy to contribute funds to an Original story with an original character. Beats the hell out of going to see a remake.

p.s. When i go to see a remake, i am expecting to be upset and let down. At least if this movie lets me down, it will be a surprise. I loved the first one and I'm sure if the second one does get made, I'll love it to.

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 3/07/2012 at 09:02 AM | 91180
I just ordered mine and cannot wait to hang this bad boy on my wall. I hope the response they get to this is good as the first film rocked and I would love to see a sequel. Support these guys and independent film-makers everywhere!
overfiend2021 Wednesday 3/07/2012 at 05:32 PM | 91184
I just ordered mine and cannot wait to hang this bad boy on my wall. I hope the response they get to this is good as the first film rocked and I would love to see a sequel. Support these guys and independent film-makers everywhere!

overfiend2021 Wednesday 3/07/2012 at 05:33 PM | 91185
Got mine ordered today. Wasn't easy as I was at work and had to be all stealthy.
fallon6190 Wednesday 3/07/2012 at 11:33 PM | 91193
Ordered mine today as well. This is one nice poster

Zombie Dude Thursday 3/08/2012 at 12:01 PM | 91213