Forums Horror Movie Talk
No Myers This Year! 'Halloween 3D' Release Date Removed From Box Office Mojo

It's been heavily speculated here at the 'Bid that Halloween 3D wasn't gonna see the light of day this year. Originally the third installment of the rebooted franchise was scheduled to hit theaters on October 26 which had every Halloween fanboy ecstatic to say the least, but now if you head on over to Box Office Mojo you'll notice that H3D is longer in the listings for October.

Does this mean that the project is completely dead? Not necessarily, we feel that Michael Myers is such a huge cash cow that Hollywood will never let him rest in piece, plus there's still a ton of die hard fans out there that don't want to see him dead either. So don't count him out yet just because he'll remain in hibernation yet again this year.

However, it should be noted that it's still very much a mystery as to whether or not the creative team of Patrick Luser and Todd Farmer will still be involved in the film, thus creating an entirely different angle on this whole soap opera.

As always, we'll try our best to scrape up any more info, and hopefully some good news will eventually float to the surface. Until then, stay tuned...

Source: the 'Bid & Box Office Mojo
Anonymous Thursday 3/08/2012 at 09:20 PM | 91215
This is very upsetting but us fans will deal with it and get over it. It's not the end, it's not like it will never arrive/happen... just not this year is all. Maybe that's why the official pageS are now being more active to kinda make up for it I dunno I'm just guesng :( I went to the page to cuss em out last night and saw that pic of Michael getting out the station wagon (one i've never seen b4) and forgot to rant LOL. It's good to see them being more active I look forward to seeing what the new page will look like I'm sure it's leading up the new movie that I believe is still on the way. #PotiveThoughts
Pepaa Thursday 3/08/2012 at 09:44 PM | 91216
There was no way there were going to get that date as the weeks past and still no news about the film. I'm actually quite glad to hear this because Dimenon Films is awful. They have no idea what they are doing at all with this franchise and a lot of other franchises that they own. They should just let Malek Akkad do what he thinks is best for the franchise if they want to make another movie.
Pinhead Friday 3/09/2012 at 02:40 AM | 91236