Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Latest BTS Still From 'The Lords Of Salem' Shows Rob Zombie Posing With Salem's Vixens

With Rob Zombie's The Lords of Salem long completed, I think I can speak for the masses, when I say we've all been eagerly waiting for Zombie to throw us a freaking bone already. A new poster would be damn nice, or maybe some stills...or better yet - HOW ABOUT A TRAILER!! But all we get are these pointless behind-the-scene shots of Zombie pong with the films cast mates...Boring! Yeah, it certainly is starting to look like the Lords are going to be doomed to DVD - let's just hope our gut is wrong.

Pictured: Left to right - Judy Geeson, Dee Wallace, Pat Quinn, Rob Zombie.

The enormous cast includes from the Lords of Salem features a bundle of Zombie staples. Check out the list below:

Sheri Moon Zombie as Heidi Hawthorne Richard Lynch as Reverend John Hawthorne Bruce Davison as Francis Matthias Meg Foster as Margaret Morgan Ernest Lee Thomas as Chip "Freakshow" McDonald Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman "Whitey" Salvador Ken Foree as Herman Jackson Torsten Voges as Count Gorgann Dee Wallace as Sonny Billy Drago as Judge Samuel Mather Lisa Marie as Priscilla Reed MarĂ­a Conchita Alonso as Alice Matthias Barbara Crampton as Virginia Cable Christopher Knight as Keith "Lobster Joe" Williams Michael Berryman as Virgil Magnus d Haig as Dean Magnus Judy Geeson as Lacy Doyle Patricia Quinn as Megan Daniel Roebuck as The Frankenstein Monster Camille Keaton as Doris Von Fux Udo Kier as Matthew Hopkins Clint Howard as Carlo Caravaggio

Source: Facebook
Anonymous Friday 3/09/2012 at 01:39 AM | 91229
Before you freak out, you should go to Zombie's new official message board..I am there. He answered some questions the other day, one of them was concerning when the release date and the trailer for Lords of Salem are coming out..He said soon..He is still working on the film. And I am sure it will be worth waiting for.
Moon Friday 3/09/2012 at 04:17 AM | 91250