OK... Where to begin??? I've been an avid horror collector now for the past 5 years give or take 2 years? At least that's how long I have been a "Serious" collector as far as not opening up my toys.I deded rather then just touch base on 1 or 2 things, that I would just do my best to cover it all.
a couple things that you can't see or just didn't have the space to display it. For now, I'll go ahead and list some things that I dont have out.
1. Life ze Pumpkinhead VHS release cardboard Standee with the moon and trees exc... You may or may not recall what the vhs cover looks like, but that's how the display looks. There's about 5 pieces to it. It took me years to find one still in the box and when I did, I was not letting it go. lol!
I can't remember what I paid for it, but it wasnt cheap...
2. Original 1 sheet folded Terminator poster. Could be a bootleg? Who knows? I like it and that's all that matters.
3. Rotton Child Studios take on Ed Gein. It's a stiched together mask. Pretty neat!
4. Joe D. Mack Nightmare Remake glove. It's to dark to see in any of the photos. I got #23. Very badass glove to say the least. Well worth the $275.00
5. Nightmare 1 glove. Bought it from our auction te here by a guy named FreddyFreak. Not sure if he still lists them or what? He did a great job on it and I scooped that for $120.00
Well that's about all I can think of at the moment... I sopose we'll start out with the wall above my bed. These are sets of figures that I've been working on for a while. Complete set of Congo figures made by Kenner toys. Bought them in small lots on "You know where" lol.
Same goes for the Tales From The Cryptkeeper set. Complete all 8 of those as well. And then my personal favorite. I remembered these cheezy Terminator figures from when I was a kid and deded to research them. As it turns out they are also made by Kenner toys and they released 2 sets. The original T2 set of 12 differant figures and then they released the Future War set a year later. Some of them are just revamped verons of the original set. "Double Dipping".
YES... There are 3 of the set of 4 TMNT Mutations figures on that wall as well. LOL! Have yet to get Raph... :(
On this next wall which is above my head board, you'll notice a Camp Blood part 6 veron gn. I make those on occaon and list them up for auction. I haven't made any lately though. A while back I was featured on the front page for my Part 1 veron of the gn, but that was when I first started making them.
Below are just more photos going around the rest of my room. I tried my best to stay in order so I hope I did alright.
I bought both of these props from Raybin Management from officialsaw.com I am sure at least a handful of you guys heard or maybe even purchased from this company before. They offered small saw movie props from all of the films every year. I was amazed to see that these syringes from Saw 2 "The Needle Pit" are going pretty high now when you can find them. I got mine for $65.00 a few years ago. I had to make a fake coa in order for it to look right in the shadow box because Saw 1 and Saw 2 props came with a barcode Letter of Authenticity and from Saw 3 on, they gave them hologram stickered COAs. So... I have the letter put away safely and just used a fake for the case so it looked better.
Oh My... A little bit of everything in this case. First I'd just like to say that my grandfather built this case in high school back in 1964. He used light Mahogany wood and the glass doors came from an even further back generation. His great uncle who was a drugest and those doors came from his store. SO... Lots of history in the case itself. Inde I am just going to make a list of some of the cooler things.
1. Regn Chucky figure. Have no clue who made it.
2. EMI VHS Release of "The Evil Dead" Still sealed in the wrap.
3. Sealed 8 Track Tape for "Jaws 2"
4. Lots of big box 70's/80's vhs tapes.
5. Todd McFarlane Jaws Boxed Set figure. Still sealed in VG+ Condition. $201.89 Won the auction...
6. Terminator poster. Folded and laying flat under some stuff.
7. Vial of Chimney Rock from the "Evil Dead" Cabin.
8. Fingerling at the Zoo HB cover from Lutterworth Press in London. Bought this because of the movie "The Number 23"
Fingerling books are VERY hard to find and it's even harder to find this one. Very expenve as well. I paid $85.00 for this from a te called biblio books.
9. Lets not forget the Kirk mask on the bottom shelf. I won that here on HORRORBID.COM in a contest set up by non other then Justin "BooMan" himself.
I have redone the mask nce, but that is the history behind that. Cheers Justin -
Here's a better shot of that vial of Chimney rock. It's about 4" tall so it's actually pretty big.
So there it is guys... This took ALOT of work so I hope you guys enjoy it! If you have any questions or in the event I may have missed something, just ask me and I'll be more then happy to answer to the best I can!
Thanks for checking out my collection! I've been away for to long. I'm a little out of the loop around here, but I'll make this my official "I'm Back" post.