Forums Horror Movie Talk
Edward Furlong Gets Frozen in "Below Zero"

From Justin Thomas Ostensen comes the new thriller Below Zero. The film focuses on a screenwriter (Edward Furlong) who locks himself in a slaughterhouse freezer in the face of looming deadline. Left with nothing but his own demons to distract him, he writes the story of a tow truck driver who finds himself accidentally locked in a slaughterhouse freezer with the barely alive victim of a serial killer. Naturally, reality and fiction eventually merge and his script comes to life.

Naturally i'm looking forward to this being a slight fangirl of Edward Furlong, but with Michael Berryman added into the mix? Sounds perfect. I need to mention the cinematographer Norm Li too, judging from what i've seen in stills and the trailer, the cinematography looks absolutely delicious. This is definitely a film that you guys shouldn't miss.

The film is making its way around the festival circuit and is set to be shown at Dead By Dawn in Edinburgh, Scotland on the 31st March and Fright Night Film Festival in Louisville, KY. There is no information about the DVD release yet.

http://youtu.be/1Fs3vv5ohfw
sickkgirl Wednesday 3/14/2012 at 08:02 PM | 91432
This film is also playing at the Phoenix Film Festival on Friday March 30th and Saturday March 31st. Showings are at 9:40 pm and 10:35 pm respectively in local time. I'll be seeing this at the first showing and just thought I'd post and promote it :)

Zachariah
Zachariah Friday 3/16/2012 at 02:39 AM | 91483