Forums Horror Movie Talk
There's A New Apparatus Hiding On The Set Of Frankenstein's Army, But What The Hell Is It?

Earlier today

Dark Sky Films released a brand new image on Twitter revealing a behind-the-scenes look at one of the devices that will be featured in their upcoming flick, followed by the caption, "What is this mysterious contraption from the set of FRANKENSTEIN'S ARMY?!?"

Well, we're here literally scratching our heads, because we don't have a damn clue what the heck it is!! Thoughts anyone??

Frankenstein's Army takes place toward the end of World War II, as Rusan soldiers push into eastern Germany and stumble across a secret Nazi lab, one that has unearthed and begun experimenting with the journal of one Dr. Viktor Frankenstein. The scientists have used the legendary Frankenstein's work to assemble an army of super-soldiers stitched together from the body parts of their fallen comrades - a desperate Hitler's last ghastly ploy to escape defeat.

Karel Roden (The Abandoned, Hellboy, A Lonely Place to Die) will play the role of the mad Nazi scientist Viktor. Alexander Mercury (The Golden Compass), Joshua Sasse (The Big I Am), Luke Newberry (The Heart of Me), Andrei Zayats (X-Men: First Class), and Hon Ping Tang (The Fifth Element) also star.

Frankenstein's Army is currently being filmed in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic, the movie marks Dutch director Richard Raaphorst's debut after his award winning Worst Case Scenario shorts took the internet by storm and catapulted his vionary alternate history of World War II into the public eye.

Source: Twitter
Anonymous Wednesday 3/14/2012 at 09:29 PM | 91436
My guess is that it's something related to the chamber that Captain America is created in, or even like the Green Goblin uses to gain all his strength, but it's a more primitive veron of that. It could be what they use to reanimate the mended dead bodies and what gives them their strength..?
jasondaman8 Wednesday 3/14/2012 at 09:46 PM | 91437