Forums Off Topic
Small Announcement

Through all of the hoopla of film making, I have been doing a lot of thinking for some time now and have decided that Gun Town II: Timeline is going to be my last film.

I appreciate everyone's support with everything so far, I really do, and I do ask that you help me spread the word when I launch the upcoming campaign for GT2. We are close to it.

I'm not quitting the industry, I'll still act and do stunts; but as a filmmaker, GT2 is it. I hope I can get it made and not go out as a one hit wonder. I wish it were different, but unfortunately, it has become too much to bear as far as raing funds. I refuse to scrounge up a few thousand bucks and slap something together.

Rest assure that if we raise the proper funding for this, it will rock like a good horror film should. I have some great people on board and we're ready to do this. It will be a terrific ending to the Gun Town story and finish it the way it needs to be.

Thanks for listening.
aceofspades70 Friday 3/16/2012 at 04:28 PM | 91486
That's a bummer. As always you can count on us here at the Bid to help spread the word for GT2. This buness is brutal, and I'm glad your still keeping your foot in the door by pursuing your acting career and continuing to do stunt work.

Hopefully Lee Vervoort -- the filmmaker -- will resurface again.
Anonymous Saturday 3/17/2012 at 11:48 PM | 91513
That's a shame. I can only imagine how difficult it is to raise funds for a film, particularly these days. Hopefully this will only be a hiatus for you, and it can get eaer in future days.
dew Sunday 3/18/2012 at 02:28 AM | 91523