Forums Horror Movie Reviews
A Disgrace to Horror Spoofs: Stan Helsing (Movie Review)

I actually sat down to watch a movie entitled Stan Helng which is a spoof on pretty much all of our favorite slashers, like Freddy, Michael, and Leatherface. I was thinking, "Oh this SHOULD be a good laugh," but I was proven wrong. Instead of a good laugh, I got crude, rude, 6th grade sexual humor which I did not enjoy. Honestly, what happened to comedy without the gutter jokes? On top of all of this we have Michael Meyers looking like a chinese jew, Pinhead looking like a dart board with syringes and thumb tacks in his head, Leatherface with a leather handbag for his mask, and most embarrasng of all we have Freddy wearing a Charlie Brown shirt, grillz, a flavor flave clock, and swiss army knife glove. This movie was not a spoof on clasc horror movies it was a disgrace.

This film gets a solid 1 out of 10. It's spoofs like these that make me hate this new era of comedy.
BloodyAdored Friday 3/23/2012 at 12:48 AM | 91631
i agree with how freddy michael pinhead and leatherface look stupid. but other than that i thought it was petty funny. I always chuckle when chucky imitates a blow job.
kizzle Friday 3/23/2012 at 07:20 PM | 91647
even worse was Ken Kirzinger making fun of Jason DOH!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 3/24/2012 at 07:56 AM | 91689
even worse was Ken Kirzinger making fun of Jason DOH

So true Johnny B, so true!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/24/2012 at 08:10 AM | 91690
They even wasted the great Leslie Nielson in this film.

You have a comedian like him in a film and all you can think of to do with him is stick him in a wig and a dress?

This movie was horrible.
JohnCarpenterfan Monday 4/09/2012 at 07:58 AM | 92292