Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Bikers vs. Bigfoot! Dear God No! (2011)

When I was young my mother took me to go see "Born losers" in the theater. It's tame now but at the time it seemed like nothing I should have ever been watching. I did, however, fall in love with it (and so did she nce from that point forward I was raised around around alot of bikers). So as you can imagine, I saw alot of biker flicks. Each more and more brutal, but nothing would prepare me for "Dear God No!"

The movie opens with the aftermath of the rape and murder of a group of nuns by a bikergang.Then follow it up with the gory murder of a mother (off screen, but no less violent) and thats just the pre title sequence!

Everything is spot on, from shooting the film on super 16mm with vintage cameras right down to the Pabst Blue Ribbon beer box! The film is truly like nothing else out there and you'll be glad you seen it when you get the chance.http://youtu.be/hv9V7jrsdKM

Source:nful Celluloid
sinful Celluloid Friday 3/23/2012 at 03:30 AM | 91638
Hey Chris, loving the articles and stories but we are gonna need the entire stories if you'd like them promoted to Headlines. It just doesn't make sense to have us redirect our users if we can help it. Thanks brother, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 3/23/2012 at 08:10 AM | 91640
No problem Justin. Will do. )
sinful Celluloid Friday 3/23/2012 at 01:23 PM | 91642
Thanks bud, can't wait to see more articles from you. :) Very fun reads!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/24/2012 at 04:17 AM | 91679