Forums Off Topic
Real Life Horror - Raped, Tortured, Murdered

Graphic Content.

Folks, I approach this delicately. The story I'm about to share is one that reaches close to home with me. I cannot say how I am directly involved with it at this time, but when the time is right...you will know. (it wasn't the trials)

On January 7th of 2007, Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom were carjacked. What followed was a horrifying real life tuation that I ncerely hope none of us ever has to endure.

The couple was kidnapped and taken to a house where they were brutally raped and tortured...for hours at a time.

The body of Christopher Newsom was taken to a railroad track, shot and set on fire. Christians body was eventually placed inde a garbage container. Chemicals were poured down her throat and into her private areas to destroy DNA evidence...while she was still alive. She then suffocated slowly from a bag placed over her head.

I understand that we all love horror films as do myself. However, I can't imagine someone actually going through this in real life, and it obviously happens.

I hope it never happens to any of you. People who commit these crimes should be immediately sentenced to death, period.

I have met the parents of the victims and let me just say that it's about the most awkward feeling one can ever experience. But these are good hard working people who did not deserve to get that terrifying phone call, and I am glad I had the opportunity to do what I did for them. They did seemed pleased.

If you wish to read further into the story, mply Google the following: Christian and Newsom murders.

Let's keep an eye out for each other.
aceofspades70 Monday 3/26/2012 at 02:42 PM | 91773
Thats quite disgusting!
kizzle Monday 3/26/2012 at 11:51 PM | 91803
With so many of the crimes condered horrific by the public having happened twenty or even thirty, forty years ago, we tend to forget that something this awful can still take place in our own era. Very sad.
dew Tuesday 3/27/2012 at 01:25 AM | 91808
Just another reminder that the world we live in is really fucked up!
Anonymous Tuesday 3/27/2012 at 02:11 AM | 91812