Forums Off Topic
Special Thanks To Brian Massey aka Bnizzle

I wanted to take the time to thank my right hand man here at HorrorBid, the one, the only, Bnizzle (Brian Massey). HorrorBid has been a baby of mine nce its inception in 2007 and I owe a great number of things to many people. For starters all of you that contribute here on a daily bas. This te thrives on the unique aspect of "fan driven" horror and so many of you use your talents here day in and day out to make this place unlike any other. It was that dream and having a te dedicated to actual fans that began our mison those many years ago and I can't thank all of you enough.

But this thread isn't just for everyone. I especially wanted to ngle out my buness partner and good friend Brian Massey or as many of you know him, Bnizzle. Brian and I became friends over a year ago through a few different channels but the main one was of all things, a HorrorBid contest. That's right, Brian won one of our contests and from that point until now it has been a non-stop friendship that has led to great buness partners and a team that truly cares about this te and the genre we represent.

My wife whom I have been married to for over 8 years has been recently dealing with many issues from a botched surgery that she had when we suffered two miscarriages last year. Because of this mishap on the operating table my wife and our entire family has been struggling to make sure her health stays our number one focus. Because of this strain Brian has had to stand up and literally take the reigns on the te on so many different occaons and I thought it was time to not just thank him for all his hard work behind the scenes but to all you Bidites as well. He deserves the praise and I also wanted everyone to know what his role truly is here at HorrorBid. He literally is HorrorBid as much as I am and as much as you the fans are.

Brian I can't thank you enough for all of the hard work, putting up with my constant deadlines and headachs that I know I can cause. More importantly I am so grateful to have such a wonderful friend and buness partner that I can trust and know that when the chips are down, they are always there. Thank you Brian and the Bidites Nation also thanks you. On the behalf of everyone at HorrorBid, we appreciate everything you do.

Now enough of the sappiness, back to your regularly scheduled wacky horror webte.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/26/2012 at 08:32 PM | 91790
Mucho Kudos to Bnizzle! I luv reading your stories and articles.

Disturbed_voices Monday 3/26/2012 at 08:55 PM | 91793
One of the very best on the the Bid! '

You rock Bnizzle!
indygogo Monday 3/26/2012 at 10:14 PM | 91795
Justin, I am truly at a loss for words. Seeing my name on the front page of HorrorBid is unnecessary, but very humbling nonetheless.

You have been so gracious to give me this opportunity to be a part of such an amazing webte, and I cannot thank you enough.

I truly love this webte, and I'll always be proud to call you my brother, buness partner, and friend...but if you ever embarrass me like this again I'm gonna log into your account and add a big penis to your avatar placed preferably next to your mouth. :)
Anonymous Monday 3/26/2012 at 11:28 PM | 91800
Awesome! I can tell you guys have a special friendship thats kinda hard to come by these days! Good luck to both of you and good luck to horrorbid and all its future endeavors and to the horror genre in general! Hope its all up hill from here for everyone.
kizzle Monday 3/26/2012 at 11:47 PM | 91802
We're all very lucky to have such an amazing team keeping HB running!
dew Monday 3/26/2012 at 11:53 PM | 91804
I've been coming to this te nce its start and can tell you two guys play well off one another. I get the little jokes in the stories and think that is what makes things stay fresh around here. Congrats Bnizzle, and Justin sorry to hear about your wife. All in all I think we are lucky to have you both!
BIGKen Tuesday 3/27/2012 at 02:24 AM | 91813
Justin, I am truly at a loss for words. Seeing my name on the front page of HorrorBid is unnecessary, but very humbling nonetheless.

You have been so gracious to give me this opportunity to be a part of such an amazing webte, and I cannot thank you enough.

I truly love this webte, and I'll always be proud to call you my brother, buness partner, and friend...but if you ever embarrass me like this again I'm gonna log into your account and add a big penis to your avatar placed preferably next to your mouth. :)

Hahahaha, embarrassment is the ncerest form of flattery isn't it? You deserved it brother and take the compliment, it isn't often I pour my heart out for the world to see, lol!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 3/27/2012 at 05:54 AM | 91816
bnizzle you da man!
joshk1986 Tuesday 3/27/2012 at 11:49 AM | 91818
*cue beastie boys tunes*

when you need a story to come up large Bnizzle is the man, the one in charge

he has the news, the scoops, the post with the most and for Horrorbid he makes a good host

stories and articles that cover the news filled with blood and guts, come take a cruise

through the number one te of horror online Bnizzle has the reads, all the time.

Word.
aceofspades70 Wednesday 3/28/2012 at 12:15 AM | 91843
HaHaHa! Who knew you could rap Lee, but everyone knows a real rapper cusses and drops the N-word at least one time per rap. Nonetheless I still loved it. Thanks for the kind words bro, or should I say the kind rhymes. LOL!!

From now on, you'll be known on HorrorBid as Lee Diddy, I'm even gonna have Justin make you a killer banner with your new name. (Hope your reading this BooMan)
Anonymous Wednesday 3/28/2012 at 02:13 AM | 91847
HaHaHa! Who knew you could rap Lee, but everyone knows a real rapper cusses and drops the N-word at least one time per rap. Nonetheless I still loved it. Thanks for the kind words bro, or should I say the kind rhymes. LOL!!

From now on, you'll be known on HorrorBid as Lee Diddy, I'm even gonna have Justin make you a killer banner with your new name. (Hope your reading this BooMan)

Word. LOL
aceofspades70 Wednesday 3/28/2012 at 04:49 AM | 91857
Congrats Brian on the potion, you deserve it! Great work as always!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Thursday 3/29/2012 at 01:33 AM | 91874