Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Ghoulies III, C.H.U.D. II, 976-EVIL 2 & More On DVD For The First Time In New 8-Movie Pack

Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go to College, C.H.U.D. II: Bud the CHUD, 976-EVIL 2, Class of 1999, and The Unholy are all hitting DVD for the first time in a new Horror 8-Movie Pack along with Slaughter High, Chopping Mall and the R-Rated cut of Waxwork, which will also be seen on DVD for the first time. Many of these films are not films that were ever expected to hit DVD and while the R-Rated cut of Waxwork is less gory than the recently available veron, its an interesting comparison to look over. For fans of the Ghoulies series (they do exist, right?) this means that the entire series is now available to own on DVD.

Either way, for $5 in a Walmart bin, this is absolutely a great deal, as people have been buying bootlegs of the aforementioned titles for some time now.

The set hit last week and should be making its way slowly but surely through Walmart and other cheap DVD retailers everywhere. Most of the films are reportedly presented in full-screen transfers straight from the original VHS (which should not be a surprise) while CHUD II: Bud the CHUD sees a surpring widescreen presentation.
NatBrehmer Friday 3/30/2012 at 05:20 PM | 91944
I Have been looking for that set for a week now. It hasn't hit my Walmart yet but hopefully soon. I'm also looking for the Blood Diner one.
DoubleshotJ Friday 3/30/2012 at 09:55 PM | 91957
Found the Blood Diner one at the very bottom of the $5 barrel. It was worth the hunt.
ObscureCinema101 Saturday 3/31/2012 at 11:40 AM | 91985
I went to my Walmart super center tonight and searched through 3 bins and on the racks, I couldn't find either movie packs. People on Amazon and eBay are charging $20+ them.Anyone have any ideas how I can get a hold of these movie packs?Thanks!
Warrior DVD Sells Thursday 4/05/2012 at 04:25 AM | 92136
I found this at Walmart at the end of last month and nce I had been wanting to see these great movies on dvd I was happy.I watched the Unholy,Slaughter High and Chopping mall for the first time last week and I was very impressed with how great those films were.Ghoulies 3 and 976-Evil 2 are great films but i haven't made my way back to those series's yet so i put im going to watch them again when i do.I had to watch them on bootleg dvds nce at that time they weren't released.Hopefully Liongate will continue to put these 8 packs out with more clasc 80's horror films.I would like to see the horror show (House III) and House IV in a future set if they own the distibution right to those films.
horrorlord Thursday 4/05/2012 at 06:00 AM | 92145
I have 2 of the x packs with "Blood Diner", "Parents", "Earth Girls Are Easy", "Sundown", "Fido", & "Boy Eats Girl" for sale if anyone is looking for them. I'm getting laid off at the end of the month so any asstance is appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/behr948/m.html?item=160720933865&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trkd=p4340.l2562
CZW_CJBecker Thursday 4/05/2012 at 07:57 PM | 92156
With this release it really has gotten my hopes up that the rest of the long awaited clascs and not so clasc movies will be released in milar comiplations. I was really stoked to finally get my hands on a copy of this on Ebay (not bootleg) for 8.00. Been waiting a long time to see Ghoulies 3 on dvd and here it is finally...not so great movie but still cracks me up. A list of films i'd love to see released like this are: Terrorvion, The Lurking Fear, Trilogy Of Terror 2, Witchboard 2, The Guardian, House 4 , The Keep and when the eff!!!!! will we see a dvd release of Rawhead Rex??? Love that movie.
theshining1408 Friday 4/20/2012 at 05:19 PM | 92626