Forums Horror Collectibles
Pinch Me And Tell Me It's All A Bad Dream - The 'Total Recall' Trailer Is Here

The Official Trailer for the reboot of Total Recall has finally landed here on the 'Bid, so fasten your seat belts, adjust your rearview mirror, and roll down your windows - because the vomit may be about to fly.

Plot synops:

Welcome to Rekall, the company that can turn your dreams into real memories. For a factory worker named Douglas Quaid (Colin Farrell), even though he's got a beautiful wife (Kate Beckinsale) whom he loves, the mind-trip sounds like the perfect vacation from his frustrating life - real memories of life as a super-spy might be just what he needs. But when the procedure goes horribly wrong, Quaid becomes a hunted man. Finding himself on the run from the police – controlled by Chancellor Cohaagen (Bryan Cranston) – there is no one Quaid can trust, except posbly a rebel fighter (Jesca Biel) working for the head of the underground restance (Bill Nighy). The line between fantasy and reality gets blurred and the fate of his world hangs in the balance as Quaid discovers his true identity, his true love, and his true fate.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Monday 4/02/2012 at 12:01 AM | 92029
the CG in the action scene where he kicks ass on that squad just pissed me off.

I can understand CG flying cars and a futuristic CG world, but why a fight scene?

They couldn't hire a stunt crew?

Why would you use CG for a fight scene?

It looked so fake too.

CG can and should only be used in movies when practical effects can not achieve the level of fantasy needed.

Practical effects are based in reality and should always be the first choice when attempting any type of realism.

But really, a fight scene?

What's Hollywood coming to?

End rant

Hey I just found my gnature!
mas5acre Thursday 4/26/2012 at 01:37 PM | 92760