Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Time To Break The Bank, A Mega Twilight Zone Collection Is Coming To Blu-Ray This June

I knew this day was forthcoming, but I just wish this announcement was made a wee bit earlier in the year so I could've starting saving my pennies a little bit early. Now I'm gonna have to go out and get me a part time job, wait... that's what this is! Let's face it, I'm officially screwed.

Check out the skinny...

Coming on June 5th, Image Entertainment is proud to announce the release of "The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series" on Blu-ray along with the Blu reissue of their popular "Fan Favorites" compilation.

The "Complete Series" collection features all 156 episodes of Rod Serling’s groundbreaking series completely re-mastered and enhanced in high definition, all in one box set. Enjoy over 75 hours of the iconic episodes featuring some of Hollywood’s biggest names including William Shatner, Robert Redford, Mickey Rooney, Burt Reynolds, Art Carney, Burgess Meredith, Cliff Robertson, Dennis Weaver, Don Rickles, Jack Klugman, Jay Overholts, Lee Marvin, Martin Landau, Robert McCord and many more! Loaded with bonus features found in the Seasons 1-5 releases, this collection gives you another reason to dive back into the cryptic, metaphycal world of "The Twilight Zone".

"The Twilight Zone: Fan Favorites" will also be available on the same date.

This special high-definition collection of 19 clasc episodes from Rod Serling's legendary series features some of Hollywood's biggest names and are filled with twists and turns that will take you beyond the deepest realms of imagination! Episodes: Night of the Meek, The Invaders, Nothing in the Dark, Time Enough at Last, Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, The Monsters are Due on Maple Street, The Odyssey of Flight 33, Steel, A Game of Pool, Walking Distance, Kick the Can, Mr. Dingle the Strong, Two, A Passage for Trumpet, The Four of Us Are Dying, Long Distance Call, I ng the Body Electric, The Lonely, and Probe 7 Over and Out.

Suggested list price for the "Fan Favorites" Blu-ray is $34.98 and the "Complete Series" is measly $399.98.

Source: DC
Anonymous Tuesday 4/03/2012 at 12:44 AM | 92070
I love...LOVE the twilight zone. It could posbly be the most creative televion series ever to grace televion audiences. But 400.00 is fucking ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!!! It makes me so sad. so sad.
DeadMou$e5 Saturday 4/07/2012 at 01:23 AM | 92212