Forums Horror Collectibles
A Fan-Made Poster For 'Carrie' Features Chloe Moretz As The Titular Character

One thing that never seizes to amaze me in this buness, is the amount of effort and lengths that fans will go to show their favorite actor or actress how much they love them and why they're their biggest fans. Which is exactly what we're about to reveal.

Enter this really rad looking piece of art which was created by a fan in honor of her favorite actress - Chloe Moretz, who recently landed the role of Carrie White in the reboot of Carrie.

In the feature from director Kimberly Peirce, Chloe Moretz will play the role of Carrie, a disturbed teenager who was rejected by his classmates. But when she discovers her telekinetic powers, she will use them to take revenge on them.

The film is expected to be released in 2013.

Source: FB
Anonymous Wednesday 4/04/2012 at 12:15 AM | 92102
I like the poster! I'm anxious to see what the official poster will look like. I'm actually really excited to see how this film will turn out, especially after the t.v movie remake (which, in my opinion, wasn't a total disaster, though it lacked many qualities the original film veron had like the overall campy feel to it ... and ssy Spacek) I love Chloe Moretz, and I do look forward to her portrayal of Carrie.
BloodVixen Wednesday 4/04/2012 at 12:36 AM | 92103
She is very very very very pretty and I can see her taking the role to a whole new level. And I may even start enjoying Carrie - That's the only King book/movie I didn't enjoy.
FB92 Tuesday 4/10/2012 at 03:10 AM | 92321
I thought Carrie was supposed to be an "ugly duckling?" This girl is way to pretty and cute to be an evil ugly duckling?

SlipKnoT Tuesday 4/10/2012 at 11:00 PM | 92341