Forums The Skeleton Crew
The Skeleton Crew #4: The 12 Days of Friday the 13th- The Final Chapter (1984)

TheSkeletonCrew Thursday 4/05/2012 at 03:06 AM | 92130
Really loving the 4 shows so far guys! Skeptic at first but now really digging it. Keep up the great work.
Shakelford, J. Rusty Thursday 4/05/2012 at 04:42 AM | 92138
Really loving the 4 shows so far guys! Skeptic at first but now really digging it. Keep up the great work.

I feel the EXACT same way, I luv the new show. Way different then the house of horror (which I also luv dearly). Great combination of podcasts!
Disturbed_voices Thursday 4/05/2012 at 04:44 AM | 92139
Once again you guys nailed it! Great, great episode. The Final Chapter, has always been and always will be my ultimate favorite in the series. I actually had the luxury of seeing this in theaters when it first came out in '84. And I can still remember the atmosphere, and how it almost seemed like everyone was on the edge of their seats at the theater ( I know I was ). But the priceless part of the whole experience was hearing all the different reactions to the numerous kill scenes, which in my opinion are the best in the series. I can honestly say that it was ealy the greatest movie-going experience that I've ever had in my life. I wish I could go back and relive that day.

I could only imagine what it would be like to see The Final Chapter in theaters now with the way kids act. If it wasn't bad enough that some asshole decided to create this whole ADD epidemic that didn't exist when I was a kid, but this very same asshole apparently found it deeming to administer it to just about every kid who now enters the theater to see a horror flick. Maybe I'm drifting from the subject, but todays younger generation and horror don't mix at all. They're obnoxious, loud, and they laugh at everything! End of rant.

Can't wait to hear the next show.
Anonymous Thursday 4/05/2012 at 05:22 AM | 92142
Thanks for the kind words! We're just thrilled to be back at HorrorBid doing what we love, and are glad you're enjoying it! This is only the beginning! Bnizzle I completely agree with you! The younger generation doesn't get it. I can still remember going to a screening of Psycho back in 05 and people were laughing at the movie. I still don't get why they did that. You need to respect the clascs. Without them horror wouldn't be where it is today.
LoomisLives2010 Thursday 4/05/2012 at 06:08 AM | 92146