Forums Horror Movie Talk
WTF! What Is Going On With "Jeepers Creepers 3"?

Why the hell has "Jeepers Creepers 3" not been out yet? I've been following this movie for years now and there's just been no new news on it. It saddens me because the original two were effing amazing and the 3rd sound like it has enough potential to be just as good. The plot is supposed to go something like this: An opening back in the old western days where we are posbly shown just how the Creeper became the Creeper. Then fast forward 23 years after the events of the 1st two, and Trisha (Gina Phillips repring her role as the female lead in the original) and a few others try to track down and hunt The Creeper and somehow end him once and for all.

So it kinda sounds like a pretty bad ass idea, right? or am i just wrong? Either way I'm sure with Gina Phillips and a few other actors returning it should make for a great trilogy! I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that Victor Salva was set to direct or somehow involved...so I don't see what the hold up is? I'm sure its something about the rights and what not.

I just hope it does get made and its as good as it should. Especially for how long we've waited.

THOUGHTS?

kizzle Sunday 4/08/2012 at 02:17 AM | 92260
According to IMDB it's due out in 2013 and will be known as Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral. I think it would be awesome if someone tried to get an interview with Victor Salva pertaining JC3!
BloodyAdored Thursday 7/26/2012 at 10:37 PM | 95071
Yeah I think Bnizzle did a story on this not that long ago saying that the IMDB had been like that for a long time, I am also wondering when this will come out.
Shakelford, J. Rusty Thursday 7/26/2012 at 11:57 PM | 95074
Am I the only one here that things the "Creeper" is kinda sexy? lol! Alright, not exactly but I would also like this to come out. Luved the first two.
Disturbed_voices Friday 7/27/2012 at 12:00 AM | 95075
Check out Victor Salva's blog -

http://pohocounty.blogspot.com.au/

He talks about JC3 a fair bit, bottom line is MGM just doesn't have their shit together and the money isn't there to make it happen yet. Script is done and ready to go but he's been left hanging for ages.

To be honest (and in my opinion), the first film was awesome, the second I thought was crap and the third one is said to essentially end the film trilogy but set up a TV series which I think is a BAD IDEA!
joshk1986 Friday 7/27/2012 at 02:00 AM | 95078
I never got the marvelous feeling the first movie promised to be...it was said to be the horrormovie of that year, but I didn't

see it as a big hit, sorry...part 2 was on televion a few weks ago, and it was a bit better than the first. Part 3..well, I'm a sucker for horrorfilms, so ofcourse i will see it when it comes out, but The creeper isn't on the top of my list as favorite killer/monster. But if the storyline happens to be as mentioned above, then it's a little more interesting to me. MGM still in financial problems?..wow...
UberJason78 Friday 7/27/2012 at 04:11 PM | 95086
(NGS YOU ARE NOT ALONE) :) IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AS WELL
Pepaa Tuesday 8/07/2012 at 06:21 PM | 95384