Forums Horror Collectibles
Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of "Friday the 13th" Now Available on iTunes

For the past 30 years, cinematic icon Jason Voorhees has terrified audiences around the world, his long-running exploits spanning 11 films and generating over $600 million in box office receipts. Now, for the first time and in their own words, over 200 alumni of the series recall three decades of behind-the-scenes stories, struggles, controveres and calamities.

This Enhanced Electronic Edition has been fully revised and expanded upon the original hardcover print edition with new interviews, and is fully illustrated with over 700 images including photos, rare archival documents and production materials.

Excluve to this Apple iBooks 2 edition are video interviews with Friday the 13th cast and crew, audio excerpts from composer Harry Manfredini's first x Friday scores, storyboard and concept art galleries, screenplay excerpts and more.

This the ultimate oral and visual memoir of the most successful horror franchise in the history of motion pictures.

This book is available for download on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iBooks and on your computer with iTunes. Books must be read on an iOS device.

Follow this link for more details:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/crystal ... 3412?mt=11

http://i43.tinypic.com/1z5uazq.jpg" class="photoborder" />
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/12/2012 at 12:57 AM | 92384
this absolutely ticks me off to no end!!!!!

Apple screwed up the release date now it looks like only they have it and it is nowhere to be found on amazon for the kindle fire and they have been tting on it NCE FEBRUARY 28th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW THIS RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMPANY SO UNWILLING TO TAKE MY MONEY BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of pissed off rant
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/13/2012 at 12:21 PM | 92427