Forums Horror Movie Talk
Do You Feel The TREMORS?

Ah Tremors... posbly one of the most under rated scifi horror monster moves of all time imo. Everything about this movie is amazing! Let me give you a run down... A very isolated Neveda town and its citizens are terrorized and in some cases eaten by large underground overgrown worms.

Kevin Bacon Fred Ward Michael Gross and Reba Mcintire star in this cult hit. Michael Gross is a somewhat minor character yet in some cases steals the movie. Michael plays a manic government paranoid gun collector and its his skill and knowledge of exploves that end up saving most the citizens. One scene in particular i loved was when one of the worms burst through the basement wall of Michael Grosses and Rebas characters and gets blown apart by their collection of guns. From M16s, shot guns, elephant guns, pistols of all variety and even a flare gun.

Pure awesomeness.

The movie was such a cult hit it spawned 3 sequals a short lived 13 episode series and a rumored 5th installment which has seen talks of original cast members Kevin Bacon Fred Ward and Michael Gross returning! How bombas would that be.

Idk why this movie didnt get the attention is deserves but yet its still respected and loved by many. Def one of my favorites! Agreed?
kizzle Tuesday 4/17/2012 at 10:21 PM | 92549