Forums Horror Movie Talk
Jane Levy Talks Concisely About Her "Ash-like" Character In The Remake Of Evil Dead

Many grains of sand have passed through the hourglass nce we last spoke about the upcoming remake of the Evil Dead. But now, thanks to the Marin Independent Journal, some new inght has come our way as the star of the upcoming film spoke very briefly about her role as the "Ash-like" character in the remake.

"For a while, whenever I was asked what my dream role would be, my answer was always to play a killer or a psychopath," says Jane Levy, who grew up in San Anselmo.

Coincidentally, the 22-year-old actress just so happens to be involved in a remake of the Sam Raimi clasc "The Evil Dead," which is currently filming in New Zealand. How's that for a dream come true?

"I get to do that in this movie, although I'll be possessed while I destroy my victims. So bacally, it's a perfect job," she says with a laugh."

"I really wanted to work on "Evil Dead" because of how different it is from "Suburgatory." I guess that's my main goal in this industry, to work on different stuff and to play a wide range of characters. That process of creating a new person is so fun for me. I love the initial makeup/hair tests before the start of a new job; I'm always campaigning for a new hair color or length, anything to look as different as posble."

"This role also intrigued me because of how much I will learn, mostly technical stuff like special effects. That's fascinating to me. I had to get my body "casted" for this role so they can make me prosthetics. That process entailed getting your whole body covered in green goo, like the stuff they put in your mouth for a tooth casting, and then being papier-mâchéd. It was the coolest thing ever."

Source: Marin Independent Journal
Anonymous Tuesday 4/24/2012 at 08:14 PM | 92710
Jane Levy is pretty hot, her eyes and hair look beautiful. I like the character she plays here, she does it well. Looking for natural breast enhancement then try breast actives. You'll get breast enhancement easy, see breast actives reviews. Read this breast actives review
mayar Monday 6/11/2012 at 04:07 PM | 93597