Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Good Bad Flicks Presents: 'Pieces' (Video Review)

Pieces 1982

"You Dont Have To Go To Texas For A Chainsaw Massacre"

This week is one of the most notorious slashers of the 80s, Pieces. While today it has a solid cult following it never achieved the same level of popularity as other slasher films of the time.

If you can find it, the Grindhouse DVD release is the best. The picture quality is very good and it has a slew of extras. Unfortunately it is out of print and often ends up being a bit pricey.

Plot Synops: Young co-eds are being cut up by a chainsaw killer on a college campus. The killer is attempting to put together a human jigsaw puzzle made from body parts.

http://youtu.be/Uq7XAOLwPrQ
Cecil Thursday 5/10/2012 at 04:17 PM | 93026
Awesome Review. I've been waiting forever for this, thanks for posting it Cecil!! This has been and always will be one of my all time favorites! I was actually fortunate enough to purchase this used several years ago for $10.00!

I'm looking forward to more of your video reviews, hopefully you'll be posting more of them here on the 'Bid in the future.
Anonymous Friday 5/11/2012 at 04:00 AM | 93037
Awesome Review. I've been waiting forever for this, thanks for posting it Cecil!! This has been and always will be one of my all time favorites! I was actually fortunate enough to purchase this used several years ago for $10.00!

I'm looking forward to more of your video reviews, hopefully you'll be posting more of them here on the 'Bid in the future.

Thanks man :)

I love this movie, they just don't make em like this anymore!

I had a run of non horror for a while there but now I have at least one more (horror) coming this month. Don't worry, if it's horror or thriller I'll put it up here.

Cecil Saturday 5/12/2012 at 06:23 PM | 93054