Forums Horror Collectibles
Harvey "TwoFace" Dent's Coin

The infamous double ded coin of TwoFace from The Dark Knight. I sculpted this piece out of Sculpey III Clay and painted it with lver spray paint and acrylics. I'm hoping to put together a Twoface costume soon... I really enjoyed making this, and I hope you guys like it.. feel free to add comments below. As always, Thanks for looking!

"You live...

You DIE."
Kidtut Tuesday 5/22/2012 at 01:44 AM | 93181
Very nice! Your works keeps getting better and better.
Anonymous Tuesday 5/22/2012 at 02:14 AM | 93183
I actually own a I believe in Harvey Dent Pin, I got it from Wal Mart back when the DVD/BluRay of The Dark Knight was being released they were giving them out to the 100th customer to buy the dvd or bluray, idk how rare it is but i kept it in mint condition and used it in my Dent costume a few halloweens ago it got noticed to say the least haha, Nice work on your coin too! I used the one that my friend had from a special edition dvd of the dark knight I do believe.
AJxSCREAMx87 Tuesday 5/22/2012 at 03:16 AM | 93186
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! @AJxSCREAMx87, that's pretty cool, I've only seen the Noble Collection pins.. I actually own a I believe in Harvey Dent Pin, I got it from Wal Mart back when the DVD/BluRay of The Dark Knight was being released they were giving them out to the 100th customer to buy the dvd or bluray, idk how rare it is but i kept it in mint condition and used it in my Dent costume a few halloweens ago it got noticed to say the least haha, Nice work on your coin too! I used the one that my friend had from a special edition dvd of the dark knight I do believe. Very nice! Your works keeps getting better and better.
Kidtut Tuesday 5/22/2012 at 10:13 AM | 93192