Forums Off Topic
REAL LIFE HORROR: Miami Zombie Attack - Face Eating Imagery & Video Surveillance Footage

It's a story that has many wondering if Miami may in fact be the Ground Zero of an impending zombie apocalypse. Over the weekend, a homeless man was severely injured after being attacked by a naked man reported to be under the influence of either cocaine psychos or an overdose of bath salts (a synthetic drug police are saying is being used as a new form of LSD).

31 year old Rudy Eugene has been identified as the cannibal in this bizarre case. It's been revealed that he has a criminal record, though most of the charges are condered to be petty. He later lost his home in foreclosure & even showed up at the home, while it was owned by new tenants, looking for mail. Rudy's ex wife told a local news agency the following:

"I wouldn’t say he had mental problems, but he always felt like people was against him. No one was for him, everyone was against him."

Eyewitness to the tuation Larry Vega has given a pretty detailed account of what happened:

"The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!' The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin." When an officer on the scene yelled at Eugene to back away from the victim, Vega also said "the naked man merely raised his head 'with pieces of flesh in his mouth,' growled, and began chewing again."

The officer on the scene fired one shot only for it to apparently have no effect, as Eugene was still chewing on the man's face. After multiple shots, Eugene was killed but his victim was in grave condition. Armando Aguilar of the Miami FOP has said, regarding the victim, "Seventy-five to 80 percent of his face was misng. He was actually swallowing pieces of the man's face."

http://youtu.be/4OUOnAZGD58

http://youtu.be/mrK3WAy0I7E

http://youtu.be/Yi1SDyDe_B8

http://youtu.be/zWWn1Lyi844

http://youtu.be/xxPLxclCxrk

Police are asking any potential witnesses to step forward regarding the attack & to call 305-603-6350 to report any further details to help them out in this bizarre case.

Detailed information for this story can be found at:

The Huffington Post - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/rudy-eugene-identified-as-naked-cannibal-face-attack-miami_n_1552249.html

The Inquitir - http://www.inquitr.com/244307/miamis-face-eating-cannibal-identified-by-police
CZW_CJBecker Tuesday 5/29/2012 at 05:37 PM | 93339
Oh man, PLEASE be the zombie apocalypse!
joshk1986 Wednesday 5/30/2012 at 11:56 AM | 93345
ok folks, as much as I like zombie films along with everyone else, this is ridiculous.

This guy was under the influence of something that is not accustomed to human consumption. He wasn't resurrected from the grave or anything of the sort.

Yes this has made news everywhere, yes it is horrible, but a "zombie apocalypse" it is not. When shit like this actually takes place like it does in the movies, then we can be worried...or excited about it...or not. Is this what you really want?

Picture yourself being shot at with real bullets for nothing more than a bottle of water or a can of gas...then decide.
aceofspades70 Thursday 5/31/2012 at 02:28 AM | 93368
Check out this link Lee, a lot of crazy shit is going on...

http://gawker.com/5914059/grab-your-boo ... be-upon-us
Anonymous Thursday 5/31/2012 at 02:33 AM | 93369
Bath Salts are a more fucked up veron of meth, they're a stimulant, not a hallucinogen. I know my hallucinogens, and I can tell you I've never been tempted to resort to a cannibalistic rage or deep psychos while tripping balls. Anyways, what happened to that man is a tragedy, do we really need pictures of it? There's a difference between movie gore and the obscene nature of what is on this page. Seriously, what the fuck.
Ghastly Thursday 5/31/2012 at 03:52 AM | 93374
Quite posbly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Ouch!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/31/2012 at 04:40 AM | 93375
What I said Lee was not to be taken literally... calm down man!
joshk1986 Thursday 5/31/2012 at 06:33 AM | 93376
Bath Salts are a more fucked up veron of meth, they're a stimulant, not a hallucinogen. I know my hallucinogens, and I can tell you I've never been tempted to resort to a cannibalistic rage or deep psychos while tripping balls.

It's only been recently that authorities have stepped in and stopped the sale of "bath salts" in retail stores. That's crazily f'ed up, that this shit was so readily available for so long and can have an effect like this. Just some never-ending stupidity in what people will but their own bodies through for a buzz. Christ.
dew Thursday 5/31/2012 at 07:27 PM | 93380
Bath Salts are a more fucked up veron of meth, they're a stimulant, not a hallucinogen. I know my hallucinogens, and I can tell you I've never been tempted to resort to a cannibalistic rage or deep psychos while tripping balls.

It's only been recently that authorities have stepped in and stopped the sale of "bath salts" in retail stores. That's crazily f'ed up, that this shit was so readily available for so long and can have an effect like this. Just some never-ending stupidity in what people will but their own bodies through for a buzz. Christ.

Not advocating pot here but c'mon smoke if you need to, this is why everyone is trying other crap like this crap!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/01/2012 at 12:20 AM | 93388
Not to make light of this tuation but after reading more information about this, apparently the homeless man that got chomped on is more than likely going to make it and they are going to skin graph him (which will take months). Immediately this picture came to mind.

I'm just not sure I would want to keep on going after something like this. This poor guy is going to be a mess when he wakes up. Something needs to be done to at the very least give this guy a place to sleep. That should be the next Kickstarter campaign.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/01/2012 at 03:10 AM | 93393
Not advocating pot here but c'mon smoke if you need to, this is why everyone is trying other crap like this crap

Oh I'd go as far as to say legalize, regulate, and tax it. If it were available maybe there'd be less of this synthetic shit frying people's brains (and the medicinal and agricultural uses would be most helpful).

Before it was determined it was that "bath salts" crap, it was hypothezed it could have been cocaine psychos or LSD - so clearly there's a greater danger in that than something as relatively benign as pot.

Personally I'm good with epic amounts of caffeine.
dew Friday 6/01/2012 at 03:18 AM | 93396
Not advocating pot here but c'mon smoke if you need to, this is why everyone is trying other crap like this crap

Oh I'd go as far as to say legalize, regulate, and tax it. If it were available maybe there'd be less of this synthetic shit frying people's brains (and the medicinal and agricultural uses would be most helpful).

Before it was determined it was that "bath salts" crap, it was hypothezed it could have been cocaine psychos or LSD - so clearly there's a greater danger in that than something as relatively benign as pot.

Personally I'm good with epic amounts of caffeine.

LOL! Dew I'm totally with ya. I have never understood the fact that alcohol (which is corrove to literally every organ in the body) is legal but marijuana is not. That is neither here nor there but c'mon, kids and other people will always try to find another way to get high and shit like this happens. It seems to be doing way more harm then good. As each generation has more and more technology at their fingertips I am just worried more and more incidents like this will take place. A sad day.

I am with you, give me a double shot of espresso in a blended freeze and I am good.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/01/2012 at 03:25 AM | 93398
End of the world, I call it! Ok, well maybe not but sometime in 2012 right?

Is it to soon to use that picture as a Facebook avatar?
Shakelford, J. Rusty Saturday 6/02/2012 at 12:12 AM | 93416
What I said Lee was not to be taken literally... calm down man

lol, I know man, I came off a bit tense. I've seen so much of this crap on Facebook, it seems like it's every fourth post, haha.

Yeah bnizzle, I have seen/heard the other stuff too. There was an article about all this stuff on Cracked.com that was hilarious.
aceofspades70 Saturday 6/02/2012 at 02:33 AM | 93419
haha, here it is...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-ways-face ... as-broken/

and holy shit, nearly 400,000 hits on this article? boys, I think we have a new record.
aceofspades70 Saturday 6/02/2012 at 02:39 AM | 93420
haha, here it is...

and holy shit, nearly 400,000 hits on this article? boys, I think we have a new record.

Yeah Lee, wouldn't you know the new record would be set by us running some questionable imagery!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 6/02/2012 at 02:48 AM | 93421
Well that guys never gonna get a head in life....

indygogo Saturday 6/02/2012 at 10:41 AM | 93422
Jeasus!

I'm so glad that cko is dead!!

I don't care what he was on, he was stupid enough to take that stuff and deserved to be shot dead.

I really hope they can rebuild his face AND give him a new start in life that doesn't include THE STREETS.
cat Monday 6/04/2012 at 09:49 AM | 93436
haha, here it is...

Yeah Lee, wouldn't you know the new record would be set by us running some questionable imagery!damn, now I'll have to come up with something REALLY cool to beat the record...
aceofspades70 Tuesday 6/05/2012 at 03:39 AM | 93456
Last week these images disgusted me, now I almost laugh, are we becoming desentized or what?
Shakelford, J. Rusty Wednesday 6/06/2012 at 02:19 AM | 93476
I'm honestly surprised this has gotten as many views as it has. There's A LOT of weird crap happening all over. Gotta give the guys credit for finding some of those images to add to the piece.

Cheers!
CZW_CJBecker Wednesday 6/06/2012 at 08:21 PM | 93488
I'm honestly surprised this has gotten as many views as it has. There's A LOT of weird crap happening all over. Gotta give the guys credit for finding some of those images to add to the piece.

Cheers!

Congratulations on the article Becker and to HorrorBid! Over a half million crazy people like me saw this!
JaneDoe Thursday 6/07/2012 at 12:27 AM | 93493
Last week these images disgusted me, now I almost laugh, are we becoming desentized or what?

We've been desentized for years.
aceofspades70 Thursday 6/07/2012 at 03:23 AM | 93499
Far out this hasn't made the news down here (Australia) ... at first I thought it must have been some sort of viral prank, this is crazy!

I have to agree Justin. I don't think I would want to wake up from this.
Mikey-Myers Friday 6/08/2012 at 10:19 AM | 93514
Far out this hasn't made the news down here (Australia) ... at first I thought it must have been some sort of viral prank, this is crazy!

I have to agree Justin. I don't think I would want to wake up from this.

LOL! Grant just let me stay in virtual darkness! I can't imagine what this man must be going through!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/08/2012 at 10:32 AM | 93515