Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Shout! Factory To Release Collector's Editions Of Halloween II & III On Blu-ray & DVD

Joseph Branca, one of our many Facebook friends, had a question yesterday concerning the long-overdue Blu-ray release of Halloween III: Season of the Witch, but unfortunately we didn't have any answers to share with him at that particular juncture in time. But now by some miracle, one man's prayers have been answered. Well my man, conder this the news that you've been looking for.

t(s)-with-purchase. For more information, please vit Shout! Factory Store or the Scream Factory webte .

HALLOWEEN II Collector’s Edition Blu-ray & DVD HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH 30th Anniversary Special Collector’s Edition Special Features:

Audio commentary with director Tommy Lee Wallace Audio commentary with actor Tom Atkins Stand Alone: The Making of HALLOWEEN III: Season of the Witch featuring Tommy Lee Wallace, Tom Atkins, Stacey Nelkin, Dick Warlock, Dean Cundey and more Horror’s Hallowed Grounds- Reviting the original shooting locations Still Gallery Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots

Shout! Factory will continue to present the on-going SCREAM FACTORY™ home entertainment series in 2012 and 2013 with specific release dates, extras and key art for the rest of the title lineup.

Source: Shout! Factory
Anonymous Friday 6/01/2012 at 12:52 AM | 93390
Now that is what I call Special Edition right there. And the covers look great as well. Can't wait to buy them both as well as Phantasm 2.
Pinhead Friday 6/01/2012 at 02:44 AM | 93392
I am giggling like a school girl! Huge THUMBS UP!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/01/2012 at 03:15 AM | 93394
Yea, I'd say that's pretty awesome and I think Im on board with these purchases. They need to stop making us double dip though!

reelybored Friday 6/01/2012 at 10:47 AM | 93401
Yea, I'd say that's pretty awesome and I think Im on board with these purchases. They need to stop making us double dip though!

I will definitely agree with that last statement!

Let this be the end all be all editions!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/01/2012 at 07:53 PM | 93406

I will definitely agree with that last statement!

Let this be the end all be all editions!

Haha, this will def be the last time I double dip.... I think

reelybored Sunday 6/03/2012 at 03:56 PM | 93430