Forums Off Topic
Prize not Received from HorrorBid or K4FGloves.com Slasher Contest

‎**** Prizes not Received from HorrorBid or K4FGloves.com**** Hey HorrorBid... you've been doing a fine Job at not responding to Email or Twitter Messages so you left me no choice to come on your facebook page and now post on your Forum

We are the 2nd place winner of the Slasher Contest,

http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php ... 2/title-14

We have been writing you daily on Twitter... We have sent Emails... you have responded once in 6 months saying you'd help... Responding is great but Help must be given back when offered.

We trust that you are reputable enough to respect handing out the prizes to those who worked tirelessly at creating a movie for your contest.

We mply ask that you and K4FGloves honor your Prizes and hopefully shed some light on the tuation.

Thank you,

The Mask Of James Henry Team.

We can be contacted:Twitter: @TheRealMaxRebel

@ArielRebel

@DiggerFilms

Email Max@Rebelsownthenet

monochrome@diggerfilms.com
MaxRebel Friday 6/01/2012 at 06:04 PM | 93403
Hey bud, I am terribly sorry for you not getting responses back as they have been sent. As per the contest we had third party members providing prizes and we do everything we can to ensure you get your prizes. I am not sure what else I can say on this matter, I've given you there e-mail address and we appreciate the video you made.

These contests are always stated to be for fun and the prizes are mply a way to say thanks from us. But if a third party doesn't send it we mply don't use them anymore as is the case here. We have said sorry and I will say it again. Please forgive us and again we appreciate the hell out of your hard work and time. We hope that showing your video off to the public proved that.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/01/2012 at 07:51 PM | 93405